"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

September Livestream Planning

God's Strongest Dragoon

You will never be a real irishman. You have no DUIs, you have no red hair, you have no four-leafed clover. You are a British man twisted by vtubers and national shame into a crude mockery of nature’s drunk.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back bartenders mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your British demeanor behind closed doors.
Paddies are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of alcoholism have allowed paddies to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Brits who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a paddy. Your preference for tea is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Bostonian foxgirl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your diseased, infected teeth.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and then get murdered by the police for not possessing a rope license. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Brit is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably British.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I loved that time when proctor died to animals thrice like a fucking moron.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You will never be a real irishman. You have no DUIs, you have no red hair, you have no four-leafed clover. You are a British man twisted by vtubers and national shame into a crude mockery of nature’s drunk.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back bartenders mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your British demeanor behind closed doors.
Paddies are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of alcoholism have allowed paddies to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Brits who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a paddy. Your preference for tea is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Bostonian foxgirl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your diseased, infected teeth.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and then get murdered by the police for not possessing a rope license. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Brit is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably British.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Now he's going to steal all of Ireland's potatoes in revenge, just like his ancestors did before him.

Limkin

prctwll.png
No comment

Ensok

Early Adopter
I am a-okay with less shitposting, ironic or otherwise.

Stunned But Dumb

Man... That one left a mark on Proctor

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am a-okay with less shitposting, ironic or otherwise.
>places single blade of grass on you
get fucked, retard

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Limkin

Ear popping blowjob. Wow

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What in the fuck

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's also the superior Hololive Suika game

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Might play this on stream.
Don't recommend it, physics are real floaty and shitty, also real easy this is my first try;

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 02-46-23 Hololive Manjuu by Marc.png

4/10 would not suika again

EDIT:
There's also the superior Hololive Suika game
I concur; if you are going to play a Suika-like, SSRB ball is the one to play. It's much better, feels like something a real game-dev put together, and not a student project like Manjuu.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What did you end up using for on-screen chat? Did you get BotRix working or switch to something else?

I'm probably going to ditch Kick for YT starting next week and I'd prefer if I could just keep using BotRix, but whatever you're using seemed to work.

Top Bottom