"Do not believe the rrats, I am seiso"Trexie Saurus

September Livestream Planning

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm using Streamelements at the moment. Once you get over the MASSIVE information overload that is the main pages, it's decently intuitive.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
There's also the superior Hololive Suika game
For those unfamiliar, SSRB Ball physics are a bit different from Suika Game; the SSRBs have more bounce, and you can go over the top of the beaker, as the game only ends when an SSRB falls out of the beaker.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For those unfamiliar, SSRB Ball physics are a bit different from Suika Game; the SSRBs have more bounce, and you can go over the top of the beaker, as the game only ends when an SSRB falls out of the beaker.
Played some, personally, I don't like the physics. Way too bouncy. I think the Switch version has the best physics of the ones I have played.

Topo Chico

Another FEMALE on stream :yagoocry: Kirsche must be crushed rn frfr

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch as Proctor becomes an unfaithul ho and tries to flirt with this woman while he thinks Kirsche isn't looking.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ngl, "noes, a female!" is pretty cringe.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have no idea who this is. For future reference, putting a name label up for guests just seems obvious to do.

EDIT: I have really missed a lot in the past hours since I was gone for work, wtf. Time to speedrun this shit.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1697492942118.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Watch as Proctor becomes an unfaithul ho and tries to flirt with this woman while he thinks Kirsche isn't looking.

what kind of sexless no-woman's land do you people live in that this is considered flirting.

Limkin

That escalated quickly
It got a lot worse
This is so awkward holy fuck

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh my god two women talking to each other for real, I now know what Cobain was thinking back in 94

God's Strongest Dragoon

100+ auditions? Jesus fuck, if I wasn't incredibly misogynistic, I should start my own corp at this point.

Limkin

This sounds horrible to say, but with how broken this girl is, she is better in the position that is usually relegated to a groomer, not a groomed

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

What the hell am I listening to. Proctor is a poor bastard for sitting there without an option to escape

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This stream is getting gay real fast. It became litterally girls talk but from litteral who. Wtf

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They should not be discussing this in front of a group of schizophrenics

Kalion

:)
I'm less worried about a 19 year old running a company and more worried that someone who has to beg for money for a model is starting a company. Doesn't matter how hard you try you can't start with $0 in the bank.

Limkin

She is weirdly reasonable. Like, there is a palpable cognitive dissonance from how much of a total mental wreck she is, yet the words that are coming out of her mouth sound right

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom