"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

September Livestream Planning

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
funnily enough I stumbled over TVA today and have been lurking through the forum for a while before finally deciding to sign up, I missed the stream even, oh well
What do you think of us?

diethylether

bird molecule
What do you think of us?
It's the kind of niche I've been looking for, I guess.
I've quit browsing 4chan years ago because it turned into an insufferable shithole, or I just grew out of it.
I'm on a bunch of vtuber discords but naturally, they're all heavily moderated.
I share Proctor's views regarding moderation and PC bullshit, so I'm quite happy to have stumbled over this place. I also tend to dig around stuff I'm interested in, which is a big no no in the vtuber scene. So it's another plus that TVA isn't strictly against it.

So yeah, here I am I guess. Also found some familiar names here, which I didn't expect.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Also found some familiar names here, which I didn't expect.
Drop names, there's awards to be handed out for the top shitposters around here

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Suggestion:

Comission a bird model and call yourself Proctori

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe proctor already pulled a tummy hort on his first week. :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Shall we unite to fix proctor? It may be easier to fix a chuuba native instead of a chuuba immigrant

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would NEVER humiliate myself in front of my oshi like this man does. Nope, never...
ohnoh.png

Shall we unite to fix proctor? It may be easier to fix a chuuba native instead of a chuuba immigrant
He's not Korean. Sorry boss man, you're on your own.:BijouBijou:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't offer my fixing services for men, biological women only.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Near the end of the stream he specifically singled out thrrangg as his fixer and I quote "thrrang you can fix me" so take that as you will

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The bit I watched was pretty fun, here's some more content for the biggest vtuber in the sektur.

You want full Henri well here's a poem to Pippa:

Your feet so pale,
Your hands so frail,
You're made of meat,
But not to eat,
Let us mix,
So that we may better fix.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm slowly recovering from the absolutely horrible illness I managed to catch the day after stream. I'd guess that by Saturday/Sunday I'll be well enough to stream again. Rather than do six hours in one go, a two-three-hour stream on both Saturday and Sunday makes more sense and will be less of a nightmare for people who can only get the VOD.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm slowly recovering from the absolutely horrible illness I managed to catch the day after stream. I'd guess that by Saturday/Sunday I'll be well enough to stream again. Rather than do six hours in one go, a two-three-hour stream on both Saturday and Sunday makes more sense and will be less of a nightmare for people who can only get the VOD.
Make sure you actually tell Kirsche the time this go around.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Definitely worth keeping close to a set time limit while you’re starting out to keep your voice up. Having a soft time limit also can keep the content more focused as well.

UberSoldat

I advise making a list of discussion topics too.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I just realized that this weekend is also when Kirsche starts streaming again. I my stream earlier in that case, so there isn't a huge overlap between us.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Make sure you actually tell Kirsche the time this go around.
And don't forget based on a 12 hour clock since she can't 24 hour math.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And don't forget based on a 12 hour clock since she can't 24 hour math.
Even better. Do the 24 hour clock. AND add pm or am to it just for safe measure

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Even better. Do the 24 hour clock. AND add pm or am to it just for safe measure
Clearly we need to alert her via smoke signals, like the ancient foxgirls did.

Top Bottom