"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

September Livestream Planning

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And be sure to let some people call-in other than just your imaginary gf you bastard. :yagoocry:

diethylether

bird molecule
You'd hog your oshi to yourself too if you had the chance, let's be real

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
And be sure to not talk about your mother, for christ's sake this shouldn't even have to be bro advice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd hog your oshi to yourself too if you had the chance, let's be real
Nah nene is for everyone to enjoy, everyone is a husband at heart.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And be sure to not talk about your mother, for christ's sake this shouldn't even have to be bro advice.
Kirsche will even it out by spending an hour talking about her dad next time around.

Topo Chico

Please read the pekora cosplay copypasta in your best ASMR voice

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

If this isn't too mean spirited, would you ever consider reading this? Might be too far and if so, I get it. It's cool It's from the pippa thread and may need the additional context

It's a simple plan really. Reticule is going to make an agreement with the renters from his slums that they will be allowed to live in his rundown apartments rent free for three months as long as they help him to charge Pippa's house. These people don't have that many options, so the promise of a home to live in for free for two months is a deal that cannot be refused. He will then equip his Colress cosplay (which is really just a labcoat he found from a thrift store, a blue paper mache ahoge and one of his renters glasses that he borrowed) and prepare to lead the charge. Of course his army of rentoids will wonder why his chose to only wear these three articles of clothing, but with one month rent free living on the line, they choose not to question.

They then strategically charge forward, creating Waco the Sequel in their attack, but like most sequels it's nowhere near as interesting as the first. Turns out a schizophrenic, malnourished little woman's buckshot is extremely effective on a group of malnourished, uncoordinated normies fighting to take half off of next month's rent. With all the frontline men dead or injured, Reticolress will make it to Pippa's front door, and with her spending all her ammo on her rentoids, his plan to fix her is almost within grasp.

Unfortunately, he forgot that Pippa keeps guns in every room in her house, including the entrance. She peels the duct taped pistol from the the wall next to her front door and unloads 30 superchats worth of bullets into her attacker fixer. News crews and police will arrive to make the necessary arrests and story spinning as to why guns need to be removed from every household in america and the renters will claim that they can't go to the hospital as the need to go into work tonight to pay the two months of rent that they agreed to owe Reticule.

Pippa will look across the battlefield that became her home street and simply think, "This will make great content for tonight's stream."

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Please read the pekora cosplay copypasta in your best ASMR voice
This is actually terrifying because if he laughs during it then it's probably going to trigger some sort of fight or flight response in me. His laugh is what I assume a FNAF version of Pekora would be.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I will not apologize for having a good enough relationship with my femoidal parent to casually talk about them.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Short

God Damn the Sun
I will not apologize for having a good enough relationship with my femoidal parent to casually talk about them.
But do you need to bring it up every 5 minutes?
Link me to it.
Do it pussy!

So as a joke, I went to my friend's house wearing Pekora's wig and clothes. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made mde feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said "Yep peko."He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter peko?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted "Oh God, Pekora!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came.His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me "Why did we do that? Now I'm not fucking straight." But he still looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Let's just pretend I'm still Pekora."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Do it pussy!

Yeah, no. I have some standards, and recording audio of myself talking about cum and jerking off is where they begin. I prefer to horrify people by implication.

Topo Chico

Yeah, no. I have some standards, and recording audio of myself talking about cum and jerking off is where they begin. I prefer to horrify people by implication.
:nolancries: But you and pekora share a laugh and it would bring some real life to the work in a way others cannot hope to replicate.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is known as "cuckoldry".
Bigot why don't you open your mind and accept that other people have their own beliefs. :nenedance:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bigot why don't you open your mind and accept that other people have their own beliefs. :nenedance:
Please tell me about how you share your wife with other men without being a cuck.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please tell me about how you share your wife with other men without being a cuck.
You cannot say no to this much cuteness
hololive-momosuzu-nene.gif

Top Bottom