"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

"I'll see you guys on Tuesday. Or earlier, we'll see, idk maybe I'll do a guerilla, I don't know, you don't know."
I thought I heard the cursed word near the end there. Why is she like this? I have shit to do rabbit. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Didn't she shotgun the first one? Given she was probably on a near empty stomach being Pippa, and she weighs next to nothing, thats not exactly a winning combo for holding your liquor.

JMForte

I don't see how putting him on blast for being a fag is "blowing things out of proportion", this is like super basic gossip. It's not like he's calling for AB to be lynched or anything
It's twitter, that tweet could go viral for all you know, then a bunch of people start spamming Pippa about it. Maybe it's more of the possibility. Regardless, Trigger is a fag.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I saw this posted on God's [insert quality] place on Earth, the Capipicord.

continued from there
View attachment 62283

What the fuck is archive fag's problem? Is he just mad he has to watch Pippa even if he doesn't like the content? He doesn't have to be there it's not like the man gets paid.

RedRage

It's twitter, that tweet could go viral for all you know, then a bunch of people start spamming Pippa about it. Maybe it's more of the possibility. Regardless, Trigger is a fag.
That sounds like AF should try not to act like a fag publicly in the middle of stream moment more than anything. Like you said, Pippa addressed it already, but its not her job to wipe his ass for him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I still can't comprehend what Archivefag even expected the outcome of his terribly poor decisions earlier to be. He fished for attention, shat up her chat, literally shat on one of her friends, and then forced her to acknowledge it by pinning a message shitting on the stream. The fuck did he think would happen? He had a tempertantrum and these are the results. I'm starting to think he might be a little bit delusional and not... 'all there' in the head, if you get what I mean.

JMForte

That sounds like AF should try not to act like a fag publicly in the middle of stream moment more than anything. Like you said, Pippa addressed it already, but its not her job to wipe his ass for him.
I think it's on people who enjoy Pippa's content to not make possible problems for her, regardless of who that is, yes that includes archivefag, but it also includes Trigger. If this does blow up and becomes stupid drama, the blame with that would be more on the tweet, and don't say it isn't because it was already addressed, the topic was moved on from, until it wasn't because of that tweet.

JMForte

I still can't comprehend what Archivefag even expected the outcome of his terribly poor decisions earlier to be. He fished for attention, shat up her chat, literally shat on one of her friends, and then forced her to acknowledge it by pinning a message shitting on the stream. The fuck did he think would happen? He had a tempertantrum and these are the results. I'm starting to think he might be a little bit delusional and not... 'all there' in the head, if you get what I mean.
He's probably an actual autist, like he archives every thing, on top of that he is a janny so he the autism causes him to think he actually does have to be there for every stream so when content he doesn't like comes up he has that conflict pop up and probably gets angry, so instead of just not watching the stream he feels obligated to comment to try and get Pippa to move away from said subject.
edit: to add on to him archiving stuff, he archives EVERYTHING, not just streams but literally every meme and every piece of fanart. Like dude is unironically an actual autist.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think it's on people who enjoy Pippa's content to not make possible problems for her, regardless of who that is, yes that includes archivefag, but it also includes Trigger. If this does blow up and becomes stupid drama, the blame with that would be more on the tweet, and don't say it isn't because it was already addressed, the topic was moved on from, until it wasn't because of that tweet.
I'd like to remind you that it took nearly a year for Pippa to crack down on feet/pitfags and coomers. She is notoriously skittish to act on chat. Doubly so when it's one of the OG's she recognizes. His behavior deserves to be called out because it was so egregious considering the position he holds. And no offense, but your handwringing "Well what happens if it causes an issue? We should just shut up" handwaving of the issue is what allows people to keep shitting up these kinds of situations because they aren't pilloried nearly enough.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is shitting on kirschey enough to give her a spine to smack one of her OGs that sucked enough cock to become a janny

JMForte

RedRage

I'm of a few opinions regarding the whole thing. First and foremost, its fucking twitter, who cares? People spin drama at Pippa on the site near monthly at this point. Secondly, even if twitter of all places was gonna get involved, they would see a woman being told what to do and standing her ground. The only person in this situation that ends up with dirt on them is AF. Lastly, people are going to discuss shit regardless, just like we are, just like /pcg/ was when it happened, just like AF acting salty about the tweet on discord was. Shit will get talked about, trying to weirdly hush hush something minor like this will just make people who want to cause issues for Pippa dig harder at it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

JMForte

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We're gonna get nowhere on this and everyone involved is a fag

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Just as a generalized statement, with how much Pippa seethes about twitter, I would say she does, she is a twitter addict.
Right, but your context of the argument was that it would cause issues for her on twitter if somehow "Mod gets told to not act like a fag" blows up. She's already actively trying to avoid dumb shit on twitter. If she saw it spinning up I feel like she'd be aware enough in this instance to just fuck off of the site and do anything else. We :optimistic: her a lot about it, but she's gotten a lot better at not just sitting on the site all day.

E: I like that we are having this discussion in the middle of JP debuts. We're a bunch of autists.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Archivebro is a mentally challenged little queer and tonight proved it. I think the thing to bear in mind is this wasn't just one comment that came across in poor taste, it was continuous behaviour throughout the night. He was very intentionally overstepping his bounds and being demanding, and it shows an unearned sense of self-importance - he has his position in the community because of the services he provides, not because people value his opinions on Pippa's streams in particular.

The guy really needs to know his place. Cipher regularly talks in stream chat on his mod account and manages to be chill about it, I don't get why it's so hard for Archivebro to just be normal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom