"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Was Genshin stream, never forget Pippa was on tumblr during those crazy years and was close to being a tranny.
A butterfly flaps it's wings and Pippa just happens to click one wrong tumblr post and now this is a Rapture Queen watch thread

Spergatory

Early Adopter
At this rate this thread will reach 5000 pages in no time. Keep it up retards :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A butterfly flaps it's wings and Pippa just happens to click one wrong tumblr post and now this is a Rapture Queen watch thread
A butterfly flaps its wings and Pippa ends up featured in a pooner KF thread with Mori

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A butterfly flaps its wings and Pippa ends up in a pooner KF thread with Mori
A butterfly flaps its' wings and Pippa ends up being the pooner who committed the school shooting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A butterfly flaps its' wings and Pippa ends up being the pooner who committed the school shooting.
Nah im pretty sure she would be incompetent in that timeline, just because i think it would be funnier that way

RedRage

A butterfly flaps its wings and Pippa ends up in a pooner KF thread with Mori
Pippa has walked the worlds strangest tightrope that could have ended her up anywhere on KF, or an obituary. I'm just glad she ended up with a thread of autists that talk about her being cute and making fun of the retards that collect around her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa has walked the worlds strangest tightrope that could have ended her up anywhere on KF, or an obituary. I'm just glad she ended up with a thread of autists that talk about her being cute and making fun of the retards that collect around her.
Hey, we also make fun of her.

Stunned But Dumb

From Geocities to AO3, Neopets and bronies, to tumblr, to kiwifarms, to the biggest member of the most stable medium vtuber corpo. What a ride it's been for her

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im just suprised that life was so kind to her she was only succesfully groomed once (that we know of)

If discord was around in her youth im sure that number would be in the dozen

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
30+ pages later
I spent way too much time on a weekend reading all this shit and I ain't proud of myself
Kinda wish this thread had a dedicated summarizer like the general one lol

RedRage

30+ pages later
I spent way too much time on a weekend reading all this shit and I ain't proud of myself
If we need the equivalent of a quarantine thread for the quarantine thread I say just burn it all down. Highlights like KF have would go a long way for that I feel.

UberSoldat

30+ pages later
Requirements:
  1. No life
  2. Even more dedicated than our friend Empty Inbox
  3. Needing to care about spergery regarding Pippa and her fans in the first place

Stunned But Dumb

I think a rational person would rather backflip, bro

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Evening everyone, what's going on-
whatisgoingon-ohgod.gif

I walk away a few moments and there's talk of archivebro becoming punished granthh 2.0

RedRage

Evening everyone, what's going on-
whatisgoingon-ohgod.gif

I walk away a few moments and there's talk of archivebro becoming punished granthh 2.0
Would it really be the last stream of the week if something wasn't set on fire during or soon after?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Sure, sure

Is this where Reticule and Thhrang sit when Pippa streams? 🤔

e:
It's never too late... :gloomiLaugh:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're approaching the two year anniversary of my demodding, are the powerful broom demons demanding another blood sacrifice as we approach the date?
:smugpipi:
(Something something Proctor sleep curse comparison as well, something something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom