"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shit must have gotten real if she is out there defacing ds's

RedRage

I don't go on /pcg/ and I refuse to go check their conversations so I can't accurately gauge their hostility levels or whatever but I do know this thread was also quite tame about it all things considered and everyone liked the stream.
Pcg was more upset over the yuko raid and shilling she did than they were the pet submissions. Some were a bit miffed, but mostly boiled down to "Pippa's dumb, but whatever, it was fun." Unless there was some third place she was stalking that was running her through the wringer, this was a self destruct on her part.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
If she looked a bit harder she would've realized that she'd be able to sort by oldest to newest
This is incorrect, i guess reddit changed something and doesn't allow oldest first, only newest.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This is incorrect, i guess reddit changed something and doesn't allow oldest first, only newest.
Relevance, Hot, Top, New, and Most Comments. Relevance, Top, and Most Comments got more specific options, but nothing for Hot and New.

I don't know what that guys talking about.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Relevance, Hot, Top, New, and Most Comments. Relevance, Top, and Most Comments got more specific options, but nothing for Hot and New.

I don't know what that guys talking about.
Okay, I think what confused everybody (including me) is the fact that you can sort comments on a post by old, but you can't sort posts by old. That's stupid.

Regardless, there should surely be a better way to manage this, and I have trust that her mods/friends should be able to help her get it working better.

Whitesnake

Wouldn’t the solution be to sort by "Top" and then by "This Week", rather than oldest to newest? That way she essentially crowdsources the order of submissions she sees.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"PEEBA DIDNT LOOK AT MY RETARDED CAT THAT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER CAT" + woman moment from stress is what I'm getting from this?
God damn her fanbase really gets more retarded and faggier by the minute.
:kaelagshgsh!:

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Wouldn’t the solution be to sort by "Top" and then by "This Week", rather than oldest to newest? That way she essentially crowdsources the order of submissions she sees.

"PEEBA DIDNT LOOK AT MY RETARDED CAT THAT LOOKS EVERY OTHER CAT"
This still applies.

JMForte

You know, with her hiding her likes before stream, I think she was already in menhera mode and the people complaining just pushed her over the edge.

RedRage

You know, with her hiding her likes before stream, I think she was already in menhera mode and the people complaining just pushed her over the edge.
Was that opt in? Cause I went digging through my settings and didn't find an option, unless thats a checkmark thing?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
"PEEBA DIDNT LOOK AT MY RETARDED CAT THAT LOOKS EVERY OTHER CAT"
Don't forget dead. over half the cats were dead.
(they probably let their cats outside tbdesu)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Was that opt in? Cause I went digging through my settings and didn't find an option, unless thats a checkmark thing?
It's a checkmark thing I thought

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a checkmark thing.

JMForte

It's a checkmark thing, you can hide your likes though Elon is changing it soon to hide everyone's likes.

Whitesnake

This still applies.
Sure, but she could at least truthfully say that she looked at the posts the fans wanted her to see.

No reasonable person would expect her to speedrun every single submission out of hundreds. People being unreasonable is unfortunately just a part of being on the internet.

If I were in her situation, I would feel much better if I could just defer the post order to the fans' updoots and say "hey, it's what the people wanted" if anyone complained.

I’m just spitballing here.

RedRage

This still applies.
Sure, but she could at least truthfully say that she looked at the posts the fans wanted her to see.

No reasonable person would expect her to speedrun every single submission out of hundreds. People being unreasonable is unfortunately just a part of being on the internet.

If I were in her situation, I would feel much better if I could just defer the post order to the fans' updoots and say "hey, it's what the people wanted" if anyone complained.

I’m just spitballing here.
Sort by oldest, start from the bottom. People complain "Should have submitted earlier" and keep going. Then don't ego search the rest of the night and brainworm yourself into a woman moment days before a con.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Okay, to anybody saying the /pcg/ posts were tame, take a look at these posts and tell me these are "tame".
1717089783677.png

1717089797941.png

1717089807685.png

1717089827000.png

1717089839258.png

1717089936768.png

1717089950612.png

1717089961766.png
I understand, of course, that most of these posts aren't really made by Pippa's "fans" - either they're people who teeter on the edge of anti or just generally spiteful and mean people, not really the people who care about her, but practically if a vtuber saw these posts anywhere else they'd probably go full menhera too. The problem is that Pippa values the takes on /pcg/ (ALL of them, including the antis) equally or even moreso than the takes from people in her discord or here. So Pippa having a woman moment completely makes sense if this is what she was reading people were saying about her prior to it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, let's stop talking about the faggots that ruined Pippa's stream, and start talking about news about the faggots in Pippa's extended universe instead. Josh is crowdfunding the release of Nick Rekeita's police arrest bodycam footage. Already raised $1K and it's only just been put up.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, to anybody saying the /pcg/ posts were tame, take a look at these posts and tell me these are "tame".
I understand, of course, that most of these posts aren't really made by Pippa's "fans" - either they're people who teeter on the edge of anti or just generally spiteful and mean people, not really the people who care about her, but practically if a vtuber saw these posts anywhere else they'd probably go full menhera too. The problem is that Pippa values the takes on /pcg/ (ALL of them, including the antis) equally or even moreso than the takes from people in her discord or here. So Pippa having a woman moment completely makes sense if this is what she was reading people were saying about her prior to it.
Some of these posts make a good case that human beings are evolving backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom