"I draw and poop every day to live"Pako

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The "him" was referring to one of the /pcg/ migrants, I think DTrp's post. Somebody quoted it in the thread without linking to his post directly.
Do they wish us to back Triptych in the overthrowing of the Thrangussy!?!?!

I can't keep track of this, I'm voting for @Reticule (Parody) where is he, did he die. Wel if he is dead then I vote for @Realticule

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS ARE ON MY MEMESITE. MY FUCKING MEME, REPOSTED.
8s89n6.jpg

Bit fucking sad since it was a good stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa picked up her ball and went home. based.

DogBone

Besides, Pippa is a normal woman. Nothing she does is beyond what is accepted and she doesn't really suffer from any debilitating mental illnesses that would require medical help. So, why would you want a normal woman, who's just learning her way through life to add this extremely invasive element, just because she struggles, sometimes ?
You know she doesn't share our motivation to get her into a better lifestyle, and struggles to get out of her comfort zone, so she does things bit by bit. If she were to get meds, she wouldn't do the therapy part, or she would just show up, but not do the required work. So what's the point ?

"He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."

I hope Pippa isn't too beat up. I think things would be easier if she wasn't reading /vt/. She should be reading TVA or the Farms.

FlappyBat

I think the best option would be to do Google forms, but specify in both the form submission and the twitter post to use a specific image host that works.
Google forms has the option for form validation. Just have it reject anything that isn't an imgur link (or whatever approved site link). Ultimately though, it's a technical solution to a non-technical problem. The problem isn't people have trouble submitting. It's people getting pissy, which will happen no matter what, and Pippa not handling disappointing fans well.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
/vt/ and kiwis are natural enemies.
Like bitos and capipis.
Or likers and capipis.
Or harines and capipis.
Or capipis and other capipis.
Damn capipis! The ruined capippalism!

JMForte

Still talking about /vt/ when they already moved on. Sad. Luckily, they moved onto posting about Rye. It's like I said, Pippa shilling Rye really brought out a shit ton of schizos, many who clearly don't watch Pippa or know anything about Phase.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Still talking about /vt/ when they already moved on. Sad. Luckily, they moved onto posting about Rye. It's like I said, Pippa shilling Rye really brought out a shit ton of schizos, many who clearly don't watch Pippa or know anything about Phase.
Just imagine when she invades :shubaIapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It would be funny but Sakana hiring Rye as an invader would be like someone who was an alcoholic and finally got clean just one day decided to drink an entire bucket of cyanide.

It would be like, you know how Hitler was doing real well and then decided to spread his army too thin. It would be like if Sakana was in Hitlers place that not only would he do that, he'd also order his whole army that was stationed in the West and in Germany to walk to South Africa.

If Sakana were to do that, it will prove that despite all the Schizophrenia that the Jews will always beat the Chinese. This is a game of chess, you think Aviel is losing. Well hiring Rye as invader would be like if Sakana was three turns from Checkmate that all of a sudden he decided to whip out a pistol and shoot himself in the head. That is what we are dealing with here.

And I'm not kidding, Rye is probably one of the most made fun of and hated Chuubas. He'd get less heat if he hired fucking Froot

JMForte

Just imagine when she invades :shubaIapprob:
Yeah, Pippa wants her in and we all know Pippa gets ALL her nepo hires. Or something. Also did I mention Rye is friends with a convicted pedo, Pippa is also friends with a convicted pedo, sleepy is also friends with a convicted pedo. Phase Connect is going to fall apart, Rye is invading, the world is ending.

Topo Chico

JMForte

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Stunned But Dumb

When it comes to Rye becoming an invader, I usually would say something like "Please God let this happen because it would be so funny" but no... no please god, thats not THAT funny!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
When it comes to Rye becoming an invader, I usually would say something like "Please God let this happen because it would be so funny" but no... no please god, thats not THAT funny!
its fine with a condom

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It would be funny but Sakana hiring Rye as an invader would be like someone who was an alcoholic and finally got clean just one day decided to drink an entire bucket of cyanide.

It would be like, you know how Hitler was doing real well and then decided to spread his army too thin. It would be like if Sakana was in Hitlers place that not only would he do that, he'd also order his whole army that was stationed in the West and in Germany to walk to South Africa.

If Sakana were to do that, it will prove that despite all the Schizophrenia that the Jews will always beat the Chinese. This is a game of chess, you think Aviel is losing. Well hiring Rye as invader would be like if Sakana was three turns from Checkmate that all of a sudden he decided to whip out a pistol and shoot himself in the head. That is what we are dealing with here.

And I'm not kidding, Rye is probably one of the most made fun of and hated Chuubas. He'd get less heat if he hired fucking Froot
But Fishman is a gambler, he might see those red flags and see 13 orphans where others only see 9 terminals 🀄:fishmandispair:🀄
lilyukpsippy.png

JMForte

Like she really brought out schizos last night with the Rye stuff.
pcg.png
PippaMoral.png
Friends.png
Rye.png
"One guyed I dont know why it doesnt matter how hard I try I keep getting baited by the fags in my community."
It's particularly dumb because the schizos were out in droves last night and today after she shilled Rye, so her going there and trying to get criticism or whatever was always going to end badly. I would say pretty much all the people who responded to the stream rate post enjoyed it and were excited for the next one, despite some having complaints about how she went through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom