"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It would be like, you know how Hitler was doing real well and then decided to spread his army too thin.

*SNORT* Actually, in most cases the Heer wasn't spread thin, as the problems they were having were simply logistical issues. They had the manpower, but they couldn't move more men into an area of operation as they simply couldn't be supplied - not for lack of available supplies, but through the logistics.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
*SNORT* Actually, in most cases the Herr wasn't spread thin, as the problems they were having were simply logistical issues. They had the manpower, but they couldn't move more men into an area of operation as they simply couldn't be supplied - not for lack of available supplies, but through the logistics.
That's a very astute analysis, almost as if...

Screenshot-2024-05-30-171615.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Okay, no more seething about /pcg/, this is just funny.
1717104309853.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Youtube algo recommended me a random 1-view moth vtuber doing a Bob Ross-esque painting stream, tragically this appears to be the only video of her using this model.

Also just like Pippa she's a furry

JMForte

Okay, no more seething about /pcg/, this is just funny.
View attachment 70821
Take a gander over at the catalog thread, I honestly think if it was just /pcg/ complaining she wouldn't have this reaction, it's the fact it was ALSO people sperging out in chat on top of it.
CPPCTEK.png
edit: and to add, some (me) here as well

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, let's stop talking about the faggots that ruined Pippa's stream, and start talking about news about the faggots in Pippa's extended universe instead. Josh is crowdfunding the release of Nick Rekeita's police arrest bodycam footage. Already raised $1K and it's only just been put up.

Heartwarming: the $6000 fundraiser is fully-funded. I'm sure Rekeita "Transparency is Important" Law will allow the footage to be released.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Take a gander over at the catalog thread, I honestly think if it was just /pcg/ complaining she wouldn't have this reaction, it's the fact it was ALSO people sperging out in chat on top of it.
View attachment 70822
edit: and to add, some (me) here as well
I know next to nothing about the guy but CPPC TEK is a retarded niġgercattle for this.

FlappyBat

Like she really brought out schizos last night with the Rye stuff.
View attachment 70816
View attachment 70817
View attachment 70818
View attachment 70819

It's particularly dumb because the schizos were out in droves last night and today after she shilled Rye, so her going there and trying to get criticism or whatever was always going to end badly. I would say pretty much all the people who responded to the stream rate post enjoyed it and were excited for the next one, despite some having complaints about how she went through them.
Wait, it was Yuko anti's shitting up the thread? How the fuck do you manage to look schizo compared to the boo bros.

JMForte

I know next to nothing about the guy but CPPC TEK is a retarded niġgercattle for this.
I remember her new year stream where she was talking about complaints starting to get to her because of her size, and how it wasn't just the usual places (/pcg/ and I guess this place) that was doing it, how she sees the complaints everywhere and she's struggling to handle it at her size. I don't think this is going to go away, despite whatever the complaints may be. In fact, it's going to get worse as she grows.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Wait, it was Yuko anti's shitting up the thread? How the fuck do you manage to look schizo compared to the boo bros.
bro they WERE boobros thats the problem

Tubedude

Most of yuko's antis were former boo bros.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I hope Pippa isn't too beat up. I think things would be easier if she wasn't reading /vt/. She should be reading TVA or the Farms.
If Pippa shows up in TVA I'll eat @Saturnus's acrylic stand

EDIT:

DISCLAIMER: Must be verifiable as Pippa via on-stream statement:smugpipi:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Gee Proctor I wonder who that's about.
(it's actually about several people.)

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Stunned But Dumb

I forgot the british man was straight up just complaining about vtubers (many in the groomcord I'm sure) continuing to read vt despite knowing its bad.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The forum is open again. Did I miss any Pippa happenings today?

RedRage

The forum is open again. Did I miss any Pippa happenings today?
Cancelation ~30 mins after stream start time cause of offkai prep then nothing. Discussion on the test server and a bunch of random shit. Nothing much. It is Yuni's birthday today so if you wanted to send her something thats an option.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Cancelation ~30 mins after stream start time cause of offkai prep then nothing. Discussion on the test server and a bunch of random shit. Nothing much. It is Yuni's birthday today so if you wanted to send her something thats an option.
The only appropriate time to say happy birthday, hope she has a good one

RedRage

Someone posted this in pcg. If you use the link from the tweet.

You get this.

Seems like she only made the community private instead of completely removing it. Idk if you actually can nuke a sub fully or not, I'm not a redditor. Also I did not notice this the first time, but the "(no more having to join the discord for it)" part makes it pretty clear the kneejerk reaction of tearing it all down was cause of PCG. The thread is the only place besides here that cares about avoiding the discord. Makes her response more sad given she went out of her way to do something for the thread and got baited by the schizos that showed up cause of her shilling yuko into thinking the thread was shitting on her. They kind of are shitting on her every now and again now cause of how she handled it, but I can't say its unwarranted at this point.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This whole business with the reddit photo submissions has been aces all around. She can't handle the volume of asperger retards yet so her fuse naturally has blown up. Kevin can either provide her with a dedicated community manager (big risk considering her fans) or cross his fins and hope she grows a thicker skin (unlikely, I think she's stretched thin as it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom