"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

@thhrang u better lock the thread when pippa goes live to force the nerds to use the test server
> Not posting in both places at once simply to increase thhrangs workload.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
> Not posting in both places at once simply to increase thhrangs workload.
Post once, then copy+paste the exact same thing elsewhere! The Nolan Crush Experience!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In 50 minutes I will be temporarily locking this thread so we can stresstest Proctor's new servers.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle

RedRage

I know Pippa is gay, but it doesn't follow that all the gay shit you do over on the Discord is on-topic for this thread.

Anyway, have a Pippa fan video:

Am I to blame for this stream? Can I take credit if its a good stream?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In 50 minutes I will be temporarily locking this thread so we can stresstest Proctor's new servers.
You'd better be archiving every single post that gets made over there, humanity can't bear the loss of the highest form of art: autists arguing with Reticule while a Pippa stream happens in the background, then discussing if the raid target is a tranny or not afterward.

RedRage

autists arguing with Reticule while a Pippa stream happens
Even more so cause its a cooking handcam, both subjects tend to set him off his rocker.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
i wanted to schizopost the same comments both here and over there. Even when replying to people
:yagoocry:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Even more so cause its a cooking handcam, both subjects tend to set him off his rocker.
It should be safe tonight, she's about to cook the healthiest meal she's had in years.

i wanted to schizopost the same comments both here and over there. Even when replying to people
:yagoocry:
Split the posts between both, it can be like a Pokémon thing where you have to trade with other users to collect the full thread.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why the minipot? We still have Hololive merch to get through.

kingcaid

It should be safe tonight, she's about to cook the healthiest meal she's had in years.

Split the posts between both, it can be like a Pokémon thing where you have to trade with other users to collect the full thread.
No one will trade me anything for my Reticule posts its not fair :yagoocry:

RedRage

Why the minipot? We still have Hololive merch to get through.
Clearly getting ready to tummy hort this week so she can go to offkai :cursedbae:

Hff201

Early Adopter
No one will trade me anything for my Reticule posts its not fair :yagoocry:
I was gonna make a joke about Reticule being an absurdly common Pokémon, then I realised the one that resembles him most on multiple levels is actually a fairly rare evolved Pokémon.

JQkYPN1.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Clearly getting ready to tummy hort this week so she can go to offkai :cursedbae:
What? I thought she was boycotting Offkai to support Kirsche?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I was gonna make a joke about Reticule being an absurdly common Pokémon, then I realised the one that resembles him most on multiple levels is actually a fairly rare evolved Pokémon.

JQkYPN1.png
Reticule fell off after gen 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom