"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

why is she like this

Why is she awake at 4am after saying she was going to bed at 1am, or why is she telling some chick to sleep in a bathroom at a con? Answer: Pippa

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unless you're going to a crazy big event (unlikely, this is a vtuber we're talking about), there will be hotels with spare rooms. Take the L and pay a cheap hotel room for the night.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

why is she like this

should be fine; besides an impromptu melty blood tournament what's the worst that could happen?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RedRage

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
the rackets search warrant has been released

It was reported from church preschool teacher that the children had complained of being hungry, not being fed, and wearing the same clothes for to days at time and would start to smell. Nicholas was reported to being lethargic and appeared high or drugged driving car around. Another individual advised the reported that Nicholas will walk out randomly during sermons at church and have noticed behavioral changes in him. lt was alleged Kayla looks anorexic and Nicholas has lost substantial amount of weight recently. One individual described Nicholas of having injection or track marks on his arms.
E:
Judge Jennifer Fischer authorized the warrant after the pillstream. An easy thing for her to do after this:

(video archived courtesy of local jannie and hat enthusiast @thhrang)

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 70678

Except your family, friends, business associates, peers & fans.

I'm predicting a lot more milk from this particular cow.
This man got an honest-to-God "pull up" disappointed dad-talk from Metokur and it still didn't get through to him. Unironically a lost cause. SAD!

Rekieta being crowned the lolcow of the year was prophetic, no doubt.
At this rate more like lolcow of the decade.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
At this rate more like lolcow of the decade.
Josh should just give Nick a lifetime achievement award for crashing and burning so quickly so he doesn't sweep this year again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Balldoverse Collapse has its' own dedicated board now.
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

:whatastory:

e:
the rackets search warrant has been released
https://kiwifarms.st/attachments/mstba5a-pdf.6029291/
Oh hey, it was dropped by Useful_Mistake, I like that guy because he's an open capipi.
:smugpipi:

e2:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
check it out, its a pippa bodycam stream and halfway through she loads up KF and plays the balldo cam footage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
check it out, its a pippa bodycam stream and halfway through she loads up KF and plays the balldo cam footage
If the balldo arrest bodycam footage comes out before she does another bodycam reaction stream, and she takes submissions from Reddit, there would be no real reason for jannies to delete a post submitting his arrest footage because it would be on-topic for the stream.

image.png

image.png

famous artist pipkun

i can see pippa not doing it because shes kind and doesnt want to punch down.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i can see pippa not doing it because shes kind and doesnt want to punch down.
She '''''punched down''''' (really, that term is quite fake and gay, funny is funny) when Ralph got literally punched down, sooo........

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
yeah but she hates meigh and ralph.
At this point I think Nick is unironically equally - if not more - hateable and deplorable as Ralph/Meigh are. Nick starved and neglected his children to participate in drug benders while being a literal cuckold and that's just the surface level. He and his friend Cooms also attempted to cause problems for her and Phase by shitting on the audience.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
At this point I think Nick is unironically equally - if not more - hateable and deplorable as Ralph/Meigh are. Nick starved and neglected his children to participate in drug benders while being a literal cuckold and that's just the surface level. He and his friend Cooms also attempted to cause problems for her and Phase by shitting on the audience.

Ralph was/is the more basic douchebag; your expectations of him are low, and they should be. Nick is held to a higher standard as he put himself there. Additionally, he betrayed Pippa, which Ralph can't do since he was never in position to.

So yeah, got all the more reason to shit on Rackets harder than Ralph.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If the balldo arrest bodycam footage comes out before she does another bodycam reaction stream, and she takes submissions from Reddit, there would be no real reason for jannies to delete a post submitting his arrest footage because it would be on-topic for the stream.

image.png

image.png

His attorney is licensed in Minnesota.

If this was a movie it would be like

"Eyyy, hey Nick here is some money go get me that footage of ya being arrested. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom