"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
No, but if people get caught doing something that might not even be that bad they can react poorly, even if it's not that big of a deal and something they would regret later. I'm just trying to consider more angles.

If you're referring to the thought that people in here proving there may be a connection between the two somehow hurting Pippa at all, again no, but I also don't think this would have any real affect on her at all. Worst case scenario he does something dumb, loses his broom, apologizes in private, and a new mod named "The Archivin' Dude" starts moderating her chat months later. Interesting that he seems to have a real interest in analog media and hates kirsche just like that cappippi TT6 who just joined a couple months back does.
thats probably more likely than a whale running away.

kanpainiggi

Guys, if Pippa is allowed to play around on her Yuni accounts, it's only fair that archive bro is allowed to play on his JL7 accounts. Please be fair.
You think he sends a message on his PC then hops on his phone for his other accounts or do you think he just uses two separate browsers?

Last thing: If you guys are going to point this out, it may be prudent to archive archivebro's... pippa archives... He probably wouldn't do anything, but I've seen people DFE over much smaller discoveries or even really likely theories.
The thing is that's he's consistently fucking gay as JL7 and AF that the two are obviosly one in the same and pippa herself said calling out retards in chat is based

Stunned But Dumb

The idea of him feeling like he's been exiled from Pippa's community and crying himself to sleep surrounded by all his posters and stands of her is hilarious.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The JL7 is AB rrat could've have been complete bullshit and I'd still run with it cause it's funny but now it's looking plausible.

Anyway here's more birb posting

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Archive

A new challenger has arrived.

"analog"/records sound like shit and have garbage quality. Anyone that appreciates them for anything other than collectables is a hipster fag.
The dynamic range is limited because it'll cause the needle to jump, so they have to round off the peaks. retarded AF to enjoy that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah to incite further autism. I have pretty good record players from the 80s and old and new records. I also have a couple high quality cd players. The CD players actually sound better. Mastering is an issue of course but once you got in the late 80s they were mastered to digital formats anyway. The problem though is that 99%of cd players are just cd readers so sound is tertiary at that even.

If the Pippa crew wanted to really go for it they would get a reel to reel tape machine and buy albums for 500 bucks a pop

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, I was kind of sympathetic to AB when he would pester Pippa and eat shit for it, thinking he was probably asked to do so. If he is jl7ten, I think that's way too much familiarity to be allowed. He shouldn't be a Mod, that's just too much Pip-power for one guy that have. It also paints the pestering it a much worse light.

famous artist pipkun

"analog"/records sound like shit and have garbage quality. Anyone that appreciates them for anything other than collectables is a hipster fag.
The dynamic range is limited because it'll cause the needle to jump, so they have to round off the peaks. retarded AF to enjoy that.

even before the age of smartphones, records were retarded because you couldnt listen to them in the fucking car. the record player market is full of shitty chink shit and the top end players cost too for recreational use.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, I was kind of sympathetic to AB when he would pester Pippa and eat shit for it, thinking he was probably asked to do so. If he is jl7ten, I think that's way too much familiarity to be allowed. He shouldn't be a Mod, that's just too much Pip-power for one guy that have. It also paints the pestering it a much worse light.
It's gonna be really funny if Pippa didn't know either.

famous artist pipkun

Bronze

Unrelated to current topic but cute art

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Checks out, reminder that JL7ten is a Reddit-tier athiest.
:marinesmug:
I can understand being an atheist. I think it's another thing to bitch about her not doing something she is genuinely and observably worried about (and which many of her viewers, myself included, were worried about.) Pippa has done a lot of things she didn't want to do because she wanted to keep her obligation. This one is much more serious, especially given her possible hallucinations/haunting/etc. stuff in the past and around that time.

I felt a lot of anger when i saw that screenshot just now, and I think back on the times i've said and done really stupid things also. I know that its been over a year (that's insane, doesn't feel like that long ago) and i don't monitor lolcows like some of you so idk if maybe he has changed in any way - if not I hope he does.

I guess if you're approaching it from the worldview that it's all in her head, that her seeing stuff out of the corner of her eyes was a brain problem or something, then it makes sense to be confused about why it's serious to her - and you'd think someone who has a shrine to her would care about how she actually feels or what she believes.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

JMForte

After a nice mothers day lunch, I was planning to get on here and shitpost about Pippa siding with offkai because she liked one of their tweets. Instead, I get all this archivefag jl7ten analysis. Regardless, I hope everyone has had a fantastic mothers day.

famous artist pipkun

AlphaConvict

If this is true the only times he has mentioned himself in the cord look really schizo.

1715550314167.png

1715550343247.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom