"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Weekend dead hours gents. Which means, time to rev back up the "Is JL7ten and Archivebro the same dick riding killjoy fag?"

Courtesy of an anonymous archiver, I present "Pippa's Twitch Chatlogs from April 2023 to today - Narrowed down to both ArchiveBro and JL7ten"

Which includes such hints as:
- Pinning a JL7ten tweet in chat
1715540406141.png

- Practically copying basically the same message between accounts
1715540505080.png

1715540530865.png

1715540539776.png

1715540555028.png

1715541450950.png

- Alluding to a rather niche hobby they both apparently share
1715540658406.png

1715540672287.png
1715540684715.png

And, most interestingly, there appears to be basically never any time overlap between the two posting according to the timestamps. So they're never chatting at the same time. Always a break between unless it's something that's obviously been copy/pasted. (emotes, links, etc)

Thoughts? Comments? Cringe conspiracy theories?
:BibooPopcorn:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Weekend dead hours gents. Which means, time to rev back up the "Is JL7ten and Archivebro the same dick riding killjoy fag?"

Courtesy of an anonymous archiver, I present "Pippa's Twitch Chatlogs from April 2023 to today - Narrowed down to both ArchiveBro and JL7ten"

View attachment 69815

View attachment 69816
View attachment 69818
View attachment 69819
View attachment 69820

View attachment 69821
View attachment 69822
View attachment 69823View attachment 69824

And, most interestingly, there appears to be basically never any time overlap between the two posting according to the timestamps. So they're never chatting at the same time. Always a break between unless it's something that's obviously been copy/pasted. (emotes, links, etc)

It's looking more and more likely by the day.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kingcaid

View attachment 69815

View attachment 69816
View attachment 69818
View attachment 69819
View attachment 69820
View attachment 69825

View attachment 69822

I didn't watch corpos before Phase outside of the odd Fubuki stream here and there but surely a corpo wouldn't let one of their oil barons be a moderator riiiiiiight?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 69815

View attachment 69816
View attachment 69818
View attachment 69819
View attachment 69820
View attachment 69825

View attachment 69822

The best part of schizophrenia is when the voices might actually be real.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
time to rev back up the "Is JL7ten and Archivebro[FAG] the same dick riding killjoy fag?"
This went from a funny thought experiment to "I believe and will fight with people over this rrat"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I didn't watch corpos before Phase outside of the odd Fubuki stream here and there but surely a corpo wouldn't let one of their oil barons be a moderator riiiiiiight?
I mean...
1715543207379.png
I think someone who has A Literal Shrine and spends a fuckton of cash is mentally well enough to be tasked with the job. There's no way it could backfire (on Phase/Pippa).

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

View attachment 69815

View attachment 69816
View attachment 69818
View attachment 69819
View attachment 69820
View attachment 69825

View attachment 69822

the record thing is a likely match, dont see anything about records from AF in the cappicord. likely slip up mixing up the accounts.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think someone who has A Literal Shrine and spends a fuckton of cash is mentally well enough to be tasked with the job. There's no way it could backfire (on Phase/Pippa).
It's worth considering that since @thhrang was a mod in the early days too despite very openly posting about Pippa on the tranny murder forum, they probably weren't doing any kind of background checks before handing out brooms.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I see that Hexa is just following in the steps of her oshi then

Well Hexa I am absolving you of your sins

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

It's worth considering that since @thhrang was a mod in the early days too despite very openly posting about Pippa on the tranny murder forum, they probably weren't doing any kind of background checks before handing out brooms.
we were useful ccvs and donos back then. now? phase outgrew us, alot of us creative types are banned

Hff201

Early Adopter
we were useful ccvs and donos back then. now? phase outgrew us, alot of us creative types are banned
Yamanba your art goes well beyond the typical definition of "creative"

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Stunned But Dumb

Guys, if Pippa is allowed to play around on her Yuni accounts, it's only fair that archive bro is allowed to play on his JL7 accounts. Please be fair.
You think he sends a message on his PC then hops on his phone for his other accounts or do you think he just uses two separate browsers?

Last thing: If you guys are going to point this out, it may be prudent to archive archivebro's... pippa archives... He probably wouldn't do anything, but I've seen people DFE over much smaller discoveries or even really likely theories.

famous artist pipkun

Guys, if Pippa is allowed to play around on her Yuni accounts, it's only fair that archive bro is allowed to play on his JL7 accounts. Please be fair.
You think he sends a message on his PC then hops on his phone for his other accounts or do you think he just uses two separate browsers?

Last thing: If you guys are going to point this out, it may be prudent to archive archivebro's... pippa archives... He probably wouldn't do anything, but I've seen people DFE over much smaller discoveries or even really likely theories.
as gay as either of them are, is it worth potentially hurting puppa's bottom line?

what was the exact incident that earned you a ban?
there is no 1 incident nor explanation as to why im gone

Hff201

Early Adopter

The idea of him feeling like he's been exiled from Pippa's community and crying himself to sleep surrounded by all his posters and stands of her is hilarious.

Stunned But Dumb

as gay as either of them are, is it worth potentially hurting puppa's bottom line?

No, but if people get caught doing something that might not even be that bad they can react poorly, even if it's not that big of a deal and something they would regret later. I'm just trying to consider more angles.

If you're referring to the thought that people in here proving there may be a connection between the two somehow hurting Pippa at all, again no, but I also don't think this would have any real affect on her at all. Worst case scenario he does something dumb, loses his broom, apologizes in private, and a new mod named "The Archivin' Dude" starts moderating her chat months later. Interesting that he seems to have a real interest in analog media and hates kirsche just like that cappippi TT6 who just joined a couple months back does.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Does he even whale all that much anymore

Archivebro my membership has run out, hook a fellow nigga up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom