"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

DogBone

Stunned But Dumb

It's so funny that an actual glowie sits in the cappippicord of all places. It's like a looney tunes joke, "she" just wears a wig and the entire server sends dick pics to a fed

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Was backreading the Capipicord to check the reaction to the Kirsche news and caught this exchange.
image.png

image.png

Did Bagstard just imply ArchiveBro is really just JL7ten in a Janny costume?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
edit:
Backreading. Was this a prophetic fuckup where no one made the connection back then?!?!
image.png

Do we have a rough idea on how much money JL7ten has dono'd over the years?

Maybe we can buy tthrang his wrench back.

:ameliaThink:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's so funny that an actual glowie sits in the cappippicord of all places. It's like a looney tunes joke, "she" just wears a wig and the entire server sends dick pics to a fed
Imagine all the study and training you have to do to become a fed, and instead of hunting down criminals or enforcing the law or whatever, you just have to spend your work day checking over hundreds of undersized dick pics instead.

JMForte

Backreading. Was this a prophetic fuckup where no one made the connection back then?!?!
I doubt it, if I am remembering correctly there were a few other randoms in the community who were mods.
edit: It might be the reddit I'm thinking about, even thought she had a some 2view vtuber as a mod for a bit.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Not if he truly is the same person. JL7ten is about the worst thing to happen to society.
God help us, he's somehow worse than you.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not if he truly is the same person. JL7 is about the worst thing to happen to society.
Considering we've had "who is the worst person in Pippa's fanbase" debates and had both JL7ten and Archivebro selected for this, it'd be hilarious if they were one and the same.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

tenma did my ai This is America joke

Hahahaha im geekin

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Not if he truly is the same person. JL7 is about the worst thing to happen to society.
I mean It seems like both JL7ten and AB share negative views on Kirsche based on this discord shit. If we had someone around like @Short or @IonProxy who could pull up the chatlog to that Twitch stream Pippa had back from January 27th, where I remember that Archivebro started seething massively over Kirsche. If they're the same person they probably would've both been seething in chat with virtually the same messages.

JMForte

I mean It seems like both JL7ten and AB share negative views on Kirsche based on this discord shit. If we had someone around like @Short or @IonProxy who could pull up the chatlog to that Twitch stream Pippa had back from January 27th, where I remember that Archivebro started seething massively over Kirsche. If they're the same person they probably would've both been seething in chat with virtually the same messages.
There were a few people sperging out, honestly kind of hard to tell the Pippa fancord people apart. Archivefag could be any number of people in the fancord. At least it's better than the "archivefag is zax" rrat.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
There were a few people sperging out, honestly kind of hard to tell the Pippa fancord people apart. Archivefag could be any number of people in the fancord. At least it's better than the "archivefag is zax" rrat.
I remember MisterYura being one of them, specifically because he complained about Triggerpoint unfollowing him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Imagine all the study and training you have to do to become a fed, and instead of hunting down criminals or enforcing the law or whatever, you just have to spend your work day checking over hundreds of undersized dick pics instead.
If it turns out the end goal of the server was to make feds uncomfortable and waste their time then I take back everything, the Discordfags are based.

RedRage

I remember MisterYura being one of them, specifically because he complained about Triggerpoint unfollowing him.
He was, AF pinned one of his messages about it and thats what set Pippa off.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i don't understand why pippa keeps that fucktard around. i don't care that he doesn't like kirsche but my god, don't be such a goddamn femboy about it

JMForte

i don't understand why pippa keeps that fucktard around
Because Pippa doesn't hate or dislike him like everyone here does. She's also thankful for a lot of the shit him and other retards do, retards that this place dislikes. Maybe throw in a hint of Pippa understanding why people wouldn't like Kirsches content, seeing as she straight up said it's not the type of content she consumes, and seeing as Pippa is the type of person who would sperg out about shit if she was a janny for a vtuber and that vtuber started doing shit she didn't like. Oh, and it's easier to stick with what you have than take a dice roll on finding new jannies.

RedRage

i don't understand why pippa keeps that fucktard around. i don't care that he doesn't like kirsche but my god, don't be such a goddamn femboy about it
He can be a sped sure, and I think he overstepped during the twitch stream but he's reeled it in since then in regards to how he acts in chat. As long as he keeps it out of chat I personally don't care what he says on the fancord, it's not like he's the one posting it elsewhere to drag it up and he's allowed to have his own opinion on the situation even if people disagree with it.
E: Hell, if anything the idea of kicking him over something that he posted outside of his "job" as Pippa's mod in a semi-private place feels like it would be lining up too closely to the Kirsche shit, the whole "I don't like your opinion so you shouldn't be here" shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom