"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Please tell me you're joking/making this up and it didn't actually happen.
No, although sadly I have no idea which stream it was as it was quite a while ago

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)

DTrp

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)
I'm sure it was someone shitposting/joking.
I hope...
It probably was. Like I said, some people make shit up to garner reactions or laughs. It's either classic trolling or le funee redditors who can't read the room. Or both!

Do you think people would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It probably was. Like I said, some people make shit up to garner reactions or laughs. It's either classic trolling or le funee redditors who can't read the room. Or both!

Do you think people would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?
molesting kids is a weird thing to lie about. otoh dead baby jokes were a thing l

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please tell me you're joking/making this up and it didn't actually happen.
It happened, then she saw the second superchat and responded with "at least it's good paedophilia rather than the bad kind, you'd get on well with my sister".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Was backreading the Capipicord to check the reaction to the Kirsche news and caught this exchange.
image.png

image.png

Did Bagstard just imply ArchiveBro is really just JL7ten in a Janny costume?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
edit:
Backreading. Was this a prophetic fuckup where no one made the connection back then?!?!
image.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Was backreading the Capipicord to check the reaction to the Kirsche news and caught this exchange.
image.png

image.png

:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
I can't help but feel anyone with more than like ten posts in that fucking Discord makes a good case that human beings are evolving backwards.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Why do people feel the need to dump that shit at the weirdest times, like I get it sucks but I really don't want to see people be like "teehee I got accused of so and so isn't that funny" for the sake of reaction or funnies.

Pippa responded pretty well though, she's a good person.
People want attention, simple as that.

DTrp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
image.png

image.png

edit:
Backreading. Was this a prophetic fuckup where no one made the connection back then?!?!
image.png

If archivebro is jl7ten that would be the gayest plot twist ever and it would make sense.

If he is I am going to have to murder Reticule of course as nature intends

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter
Man if your argument defaults to
>samefag
Then you fucked up somewhere along the line.
I mean the anti-Kirsche crew are all functionally NPCs anyway, so it's samefagging even if the posts are coming from different bodies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

edit:

image.png

There's always been suspicions about the two being the same. That being the case puts posts like this...
image-15.png
In a whoooooooooole different context.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
There's always been suspicions about the two being the same. That being the case puts posts like this...
View attachment 69702
In a whoooooooooole different context.
I don't know how to compliment this artist without making it seem like I'm a foot fag, troubling times

kingcaid

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My shitposts are visions of the future and I would like to be euthanized for it now.
It's ok, I can kill you too after I take out Reticule

Hff201

Early Adopter
I don't know how to compliment this artist without making it seem like I'm a foot fag, troubling times
Maybe post another one of their drawings that isn't a close-up of her feet?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can't help but feel anyone with more than like ten posts in that fucking Discord makes a good case that human beings are evolving backwards.
It was literally within this last week where they had a bunch of members sending dick picks to one of the "female" regulars. A regular btw who apparently doesn't really watch Pippa and yet like 50k posts in Capipicord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom