"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Frankly the reason I can respect pippa over asmon is what's happening now she's saying shit that isn't winning her points because it's what she happens to believe but sometimes I wish she would get actually admirable role models.
That's really the issue with this utilitarian line of thinking. Nobody can actually look at an action and calculate all consequences to it. It's very irresponsible and childish imo.
The other problem with utilitarianism is that it assumes that humans are computers who calculate morality rather than animals who learn it.

RedRage

she's saying shit that isn't winning her points because it's what she happens to believe at this moment
FTFY, this take can and will change within a weeks time the next time someone brings it up.

Atlas

I love the Pippa takes, I love the Pippa takes, the Pippa takes are mostly perfect.
Wait a second, reticule? Why the fuck are you now henri

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
charitable deductions affects your agi. you deduct your $10 mill from agi. assuming you dont hit the cal

single filer cap is $300
That doesn't mean much, where does the deduction happen and how does it correlate to agi?

Atlas

Clickbaiting is how you end up with an audience of insufferable zoomers though.
Yeah, but it's a bit too late to worry about that

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I want to make my store white"

:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I want to make my store white..." - Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this pos doesnt have an inventory tracker ti auto purchase rhe need to haves?

famous artist pipkun

That doesn't mean much, where does the deduction happen and how does it correlate to agi?

what kind of stupid question is this? do you even file taxes? it gets further deducted from agi.

Topo Chico

That's really the issue with this utilitarian line of thinking. Nobody can actually look at an action and calculate all consequences to it. It's very irresponsible and childish imo.
To simp for my oshi: Pippa is a woman who has had a tough hand. The world has brow beat her considerably. It can be exceedingly difficult to do right in the face of evil. The amount of marxism that permeates our culture humiliating and degrading everyone is extremely blackpilling even to those who've had it better. What Pippa is subscribing to isn't right, and it is a cope, but I gotta hope, as she's transcended NEETdom, she can transcend this philosophy she's presently subscribed to. You're right, it is childish and she's coping. She does seem to want to do right, she draws distinctions at least to not take first order harms. She knows right and wrong exist. She's also stubborn as fuck, so I can only hope she sees the other harms of this ideology herself. Oh well.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Yeah, but it's a bit too late to worry about that
Nah, it would hurt her mentally a lot, but she could start on the road to fixing that if she wanted to. I also strongly disagree with what she said about regulars and polluting the fanbase with contrasting interests by trend hopping is what causes regulars to slowly bleed off. Consistent streamers like Ray can have a large collection of people who've been watching him on twitch for almost 10 years now cause he provides a consistent experience.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
infinite growth while simultaneously maintaining a current audience IKZ

I am doing everything I can not to write another essay right now

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
what kind of stupid question is this? do you even file taxes? it gets further deducted from agi.
How does it interact with AGI, does it in itself have deductions or is it a separate line item that carries onto AGI and then is removed as a full amount being given to the charity?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
There you go, thhrang, no more Happy Birthday!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Pippa describes: journaling

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

How does it interact with AGI, does it in itself have deductions or is it a separate line item that carries onto AGI and then is removed as a full amount being given to the charity?
you can only deduct a max of $300 if youre a single filer, you deduct a further 300 from your agi as a line item.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom