"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule

Salado

she knows she has a large fanbase of people who don't know or care about vtubers and when they wander into other people's chat they don't follow rules
I find this particularly aggravating because I started as an absolute tourist but I took the time to do my most basic reps before starting to use chat. Kids these days...

Last edited:

Bronze

my first assumption is that this is to try and stop the tsunami of people telling the ex-vreverie girls to join phase

will it work? absolutely not, but can't say she didn't try!
I don't think most of our community would care about Vreverie girls except maybe Nova, and they would bring up Airi to her more than Pippa, if they even do that. As for announcement streams neither Phase nor Pippa has been mentioned afaik

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I don't think most of our community would care about Vreverie girls except maybe Nova, and they would bring up Airi to her more than Pippa, if they even do that. As for announcement streams neither Phase nor Pippa has been mentioned afaik
A lot of people were pestering Clara for PtR last night with fishman watching. He might have said something to her.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RedRage

She posted it at like 6PM ET, but what the fuck happened?
View attachment 64749

Given she pinned it in the katawa waiting room it might be about Lia's upcoming stream of it. Realistically this will do nothing regardless of what brought it on. Retards will be retards, she's got a lot of them and not addressing it on stream means 90% of people will not read it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Given she pinned it in the katawa waiting room it might be about Lia's upcoming stream of it. Realistically this will do nothing regardless of what brought it on. Retards will be retards, she's got a lot of them and not addressing it on stream means 90% of people will not read it.
She probably noticed you fags bickering in the thread and started schizoing about it. :annoyedpippa:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Lia's chat has a number of older Pippa regulars & tends to moderate itself pretty well despite the crazy shit she talks about.
She also mentions Pippa regularly so I'm not sure if her stream is the one Pippa is concerned about.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll ask Rie what Pippa meant by that.

JMForte

How much is Pippa going to seethe about them skipping Black and White?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I'm honestly glad they picked back up kalos, really enjoyed that region plus megas are neat imo

JMForte

I'm honestly glad they picked back up kalos, really enjoyed that region plus megas are neat imo
I never finished the kalos games, I imagine they are also going to remake x and y to go along with this. Pippa really will be in shambles.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Legends was one of the better past couple Pokemon games, let's see if they manage to not fuck this one up.

RedRage

Legends was one of the better past couple Pokemon games, let's see if they manage to not fuck this one up.
I just hope they drop the distortion shit. Finishing the dex was so annoying having to wait 30 mins for the chance of something spawning.

Last edited:

JMForte

RedRage

I think it would actually kill Pippa if she announced these things before the day of, like a curse or something. :annoyedpippa:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think it would actually kill Pippa if she announced these things before the day of, like a curse or something. :annoyedpippa:
I wanna say given her forward planning skills this might be a last minute deal but then again given her social anxiety that seems unlikely

RedRage

I wanna say given her forward planning skills this might be a last minute deal but then again given her social anxiety that seems unlikely
Also isn't Nyana in the middle of her donothon? Seems like she'd be planning the days in advanced in that case.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Also isn't Nyana in the middle of her donothon? Seems like she'd be planning the days in advanced in that case.
Nyana, days in advance: I'm going to text Pippa to play some Mario Kart I know she'll love to <3
Pippa: <reads the message today> y-yeah sure, hehe, let me just uh unpack my Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom