"do you think my oshi godzilla will come to my birthday party tomorrow?"Lottie Shinju

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
Unlisted, not removed

god bless, I was watching part of the stream but I was so drunk I forgot most of it. Time to watch it again
I do remember arguing with people on capippicord though, and every time I wonder how it's possible that most of her long time viewers are complete and utter spastics.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Even if she is following after pippa it doesn't really strike me as underhanded just good business catching the bit of pippa's audience that wants more of the latest thing pippa is doing
It may not even be that, it could be as simple as seeing Pippa playing and going either, "That looks fun" or "I've been meaning to play that." I don't stream but I've picked up plenty of games after watching streamers play them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've noticed it too, but I think it's simply because Lia and Pippa have fairly similar taste in games and they presumably chat a lot. Lia has plenty of her own original content ideas that the occasional overlap in content like you've mentioned doesn't feel like there are any underhanded motives on Lia's part.
Even if she is following after pippa it doesn't really strike me as underhanded just good business catching the bit of pippa's audience that wants more of the latest thing pippa is doing
It may not even be that, it could be as simple as seeing Pippa playing and going either, "That looks fun" or "I've been meaning to play that." I don't stream but I've picked up plenty of games after watching streamers play them.
My point is that it hurts her identity as a streamer. It's one thing when it's a new release or a novelty streamer-bait game that literally everyone's playing, but the noticeable pattern of Pippa does thing -> Lia does thing a week later kinda puts her in Pippa's shadow.

I don't think she's doing anything wrong, nor do I think she's cynically trying to leech viewers, but I think she's selling herself short.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
My point is that it hurts her identity as a streamer. It's one thing when it's a new release or a novelty streamer-bait game that literally everyone's playing, but the noticeable pattern of Pippa does thing -> Lia does thing a week later kinda puts her in Pippa's shadow.

I don't think she's doing anything wrong, nor do I think she's cynically trying to leech viewers, but I think she's selling herself short.

Maybe as an outside perception, but in actual effect I don't think it does. Lia may be in the Crazy Yab White Girl Camp with Pippa, but they are very distinct in their execution. How Lia reacts to something is quite different from Pippa, and is very unique to Lia.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It's pretty easy to tell them apart, one is a gaymer and the other is just gay. :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kingcaid

Brings a tear to my eyes seeing Pippa wanting to play more jong. Get fucked you filthy non jongers you deserve LESS.
:smugpipi:

Bronze

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

JMForte

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa should do it just to spite fishman, and because it would be funny
She has far more amusing and less self-destructive tools in her arsenal with which to torture Fishman. I imagine this is more of a question of whether to tacitly or explicitly support the group for maximum momentum.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

JMForte

She posted it at like 6PM ET, but what the fuck happened?
Chat1.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She posted it at like 6PM ET, but what the fuck happened?
View attachment 64749

my first assumption is that this is to try and stop the tsunami of people telling the ex-vreverie girls to join phase

will it work? absolutely not, but can't say she didn't try!

JMForte

my first assumption is that this is to try and stop the tsunami of people telling the ex-vreverie girls to join phase

will it work? absolutely not, but can't say she didn't try!
I doubt it, someone in the company was probably complaining again, not like Pippa is completely faultless in these issues, she knows she has a large fanbase of people who don't know or care about vtubers and when they wander into other people's chat they don't follow rules at all because they simply don't care enough or know about vtuber etiquette because Pippa doesn't ever tell people about that stuff or anything. I still cringe every time I think about how she had to explain what a watamate is.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I still cringe every time I think about how she had to explain what a watamate is.
Artboard1copy4_16_1080x.jpg

:confusedshuba: What would Pippa know about shower filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom