"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"'Call him a slur.' It's always right there. It's always so fucking tempting, chat." - Pipkin Pippa 2024
image.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

JMForte

One of these days she will slip up as Pippa and call someone some kind of slur.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Always on the tip of her tongue

lvl8

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
One of these days she will slip up as Pippa and call someone some kind of slur.
People say "retard" counts as a slur, technically speaking.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I hope it happens on a bridge.
History rhymes it's inevitable every one will assume this will destroy her career but she'll continue to stream like nothing ever happened for another 5-10 and then retire with her hot wife to japan.

RedRage

JMForte

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It's funny seeing some people in chat trying to explain why Zarya is busted to her, they're so new.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Calling it now, Pippa will end up saying a slur in a similar circumstance to the last time: on complete accident, somehow turning a completely innocuous word into the slur because she's bad at speaking English.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Such a garbage game that Pippa can't even redeem it with her skill.

JMForte

Calling it now, Pippa will end up saying a slur in a similar circumstance to the last time: on complete accident, somehow turning a completely innocuous word into the slur because she's bad at speaking English.
View attachment 64594
I still do not know how she got from niconiconii to that.

Sven

Pippa your playing Overwatch, god has already shunned you

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Didn't she say during a recent drunk stream that she had to stop herself from saying slurs?

Yeah but I don't nor does Pippa. Nor would it be a fun one. So many better ones available.
I hope we get a real obscure every one gets in trouble for saying Yamanba Can't some one just call them porch monkeys, or jiggaboos for some variety

RedRage

View attachment 64594
That or a drunk stream. All it will really take is her being in one of her moods during it and someone saying something dumb and I can see her calling someone a fag.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope we get a real obscure every one gets in trouble for saying Yamanba Can't some one just call them porch monkeys, or jiggaboos for some variety
She's a Metokur fan, the go-to would be Moon Cricket.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
That or a drunk stream. All it will really take is her being in one of her moods during it and someone saying something dumb and I can see her calling someone a fag.
Can't she say it because she's gay or do you have to be an actual fagot to say it?

lvl8

View attachment 64594
Company culture.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Didn't she say during a recent drunk stream that she had to stop herself from saying slurs?
exactly what i quoted it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom