"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

I'll never forgive them for what they did to Reinhardt

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur is talking about Pippa's sub growth again. Completely organic mention, talking about the growth of the VTuber industry in general.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Did Gym mention Proctor's TND stream?
Also, ranged tanks are retarded.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Anyone schizo enough to decipher this SC?

1708833022750.png

JMForte

lvl8

Despite my dislike towards the game I have to admit it is entertaining , since it brings out the best traits of the rabbit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Dude is drinking and works a dead end job, he is donating to show his love to Pippa and is deciding to make this a weekend tradition.
Poorfags like blowing their money on booze then wondering why they're poorfags.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Total Pippa Victory!

DogBone

"Croikey! The people on moi team are so retarded that they're like a buncha abos huffing petrol to get high!"

Sven

What the fuck was that potg, yes 2 kills in a stairwell is totally the most impressive thing that happened

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imaginary aliens don't have any significance, converting the entire Arabian culture group to Roman is the best :smugpipi:
I've always felt that CK was king of brutality for Paradox games. Yeah, you can convert an alien species into food in Stellaris or culturally replace ethnic groups in EU4 but those are all just faceless groups.

In CK, I had a duke rebel against me for some stupid reason. I killed his two sons in his little civil war and captured his daughter. I eventually captured him but never ended the war so I could keep torturing him, eventually making him blind and castrating him. Then as terms of his release, his daughter was to marry my cruel and insane court dwarf, whose last 2 wives died under "mysterious" circumstances. To the surprise of no one, the Duke's daughter was dead within the year. The Duke's last remaining bit of hope was his recently born son, as the ball-less fuck had no more opportunities to continue his bloodline. Imagine his surprise when I revealed I've been seducing his wife the moment he declared war on me and the child was mine. Then I arrested him false charges of treason and left him to rot in my prison until he died. Intrigue characters are OP.
What the fuck was that potg, yes 2 kills in a stairwell is totally the most impressive thing that happened
Probably because they were headshots and nothing else happened that much.

Sven

So the very very very gay character exists to team grief and not much else. A+ choices were made, what scandal did Blizzard do that he was the cover for it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How dare these freaks tell the Pippa to step up her perfect game.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Atlas

Just call them slurs it works every time

God's Strongest Dragoon

So the very very very gay character exists to team grief and not much else. A+ choices were made, what scandal did Blizzard do that he was the cover for it.
Nu Blizz is incredibly retarded. Friendly reminder that they put out a "pro-trans" t-shirt and the pink letters spell out liar:
OIP.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom