"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...I'm pretty sure she's confessing to a crime right now.

JMForte

Worse, state school funding was tied to it.
It just shows how stupid they are. Literally they end up going "oh fuck" after years and then just enact more stupid shit trying to "fix" it but the fact of it, they just made it an even bigger jumbled mess.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

RedRage

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, you can learn at any time you wish, you don't need to pay some retard insane amounts of money for it in a institute aiming to indoctrinator you into communism.

Hff201

Early Adopter

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
One thing the public education system fails to understand is that there are, in fact, a whole bunch of different things that different kids should be taught. I think basic education is a very valuable thing, but after middle school kids really need to be split into trade schools and further general education. There's a lot of kids (mostly the ones you guys are alluding to) who'd probably be better off doing a trade.
I like Japan's method of having kids always take tests to determine what school they'll go to next.

Atlas

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Low end YouTuber" has nearly 4,000 ccv during a chill zatsudan. Stop underestimating yourself.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa, you have a 4.0 GPA when it comes to how amazing you are to me.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Atlas

Pippa, you have a 4.0 GPA when it comes to how amazing you are to me.
Then quit watching rackets at the same time you whore.

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Then quit watching rackets at the same time you whore.
I was watching Elissa Clips, not Balldo himself.

As for Pippa, she already has an MBA, a masters in being amazing!

Topo Chico

College sucks! It's an ideological silo, they will force you to conform to their particular shit ideology. The price is least of your concern. Had a buddy that was mind broken by university. Got his degree, ended up hating doing the work that it qualified him for even though he loved the research aspect of it. (this was a stem degree). Just because it sucks doesn't mean it isn't worth it. Don't abandon education and cope that trades are the answer, they can make you fuck loads of money and are a path, but the Right needs its own long march through the institution. You can't just have a political class of proles that are worthless intellectually. Hard times create strong men. :mitothink:
Don't go get an art degree or equivalently worthless thing.

Now she's talking about community colleges, a lot of profs there fall into two camps, zealots who are die hard about educational attainment by the underclass and the other who use it for a stepping stone. But, outside of that some just want a paycheck because they got a MA/Phd in something useless and can only teach. Major gamble. Worth it to save money if you are in a big enough state with good programs, or need to save money.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

When she said 'degree' I honestly laughed out loud; I have the brainrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom