"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I was gonna make a joke here by saying something like "hey Pippa, if you play TF2 again, here's a mod you should install because you'll probably like it" and I just link to one of the fempyro mods that give the pyro huge tits. But the issue is I don't know what the current working fempyro mods actually are, I'm too lazy to look into it, and I don't want to end up tangentially bricking her game. Unfortunate.

Never signed up for those, I'm safe.
so you mod in boobs on video game characters?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>seething because the 5-year-olds on Nintendo Online aren't no-life-ing Splatoon enough
Her sperging out about Turf War not being competitive when Nintendo balances the whole game around it and Splat Zones (the KOTH equivalent of it where you paint 1 or 2 "zones" (hills) to capture the point and when the counter goes to 0 you win). And wanting a competitive turf queue? huh?? Turf War is literally the tutorial/hyper casual tdm pippa you can't stay in the (figurative) kiddie pool forever. If you want Competitive Turf you go and play Zones. Or be Japanese where they play competitive turf for some odd reason.
:annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Pippa wasn't wrong for screaming "NO"

e
context, uruka talked about, when someone knocked on their greenroom door while they were changing, pippa yelled no. It wasn't sakana, but some non-english speaking jap man.

famous artist pipkun

I am literally saying that I don't. I'm saying Pippa probably would.
youre saying you dont because you arent sure the new mods work.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Uruka said the spwn person who had to put the balls on Pippa's suit just stood there for like 5 mins while Lia tried putting her hair in a bun since it was so long

DogBone

Uruka said the spwn person who had to put the balls on Pippa's suit just stood there for like 5 mins while Lia tried putting her hair in a bun since it was so long
@Realticule You should think about transplanting your love to Lia. Lia is the epitome of a good girl. She's Catholic. She hates gays. She has all her teeth. Think about it!!!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Realticule You should think about transplanting your love to Lia. Lia is the epitome of a good girl. She's Catholic. She hates gays. She has all her teeth. Think about it!!!
No! No! NO! No Hexa meats, not Lia meats, no inferior meats, only Pippa meats.

Sven

This moment was helpfully illustrated back when it was first mentioned

DTrp

[URUKA NEWS]
she has some footage from the concert she was approved to show. hopefully she shows it

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
today in the pippa thread: cuckposting
Man, this Broom-Kike dynamic just gets more degenerate with the passage of time.

IMG_4090.png

It's a given, considering.

Helkar

DogBone

I love my oshi Pipkin Pippa. She is amazing at communicating with her audience: she always tells us when there's an upcoming collab.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa was definitely right that Deadlock kinda sucks in that it's less of a shooter and more of a MOBA. Feels like the reward for being good at aiming is negative, because it can't make up for being down in net worth in any way. The shooting feels bad too, it doesn't have much impact, even when you're stomping the enemy. And the game is extremely confusing when you start playing it, even with bot games, you have no idea what you're supposed to do or where anything is.
But the funniest part was Pippa talking about not getting games that you have to invest a lot to learn, yet mahjong is her favorite game.

DogBone

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I love my oshi Pipkin Pippa. She is amazing at communicating with her audience: she always tells us when there's an upcoming collab.

To be a tiny bit fair here, she likely is simply unsure of when she's allowed to say. She doesn't want to upset her collab partner(s) by letting it slip early.

Of course, she could ask them, but man, now you're really demanding a lot out of Pippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
resharing this just got me 11 (You)'s
Who is the demon redhead?
Someone she was watching that one sunday stream where she was doing wordle and other random puzzles, pretty good singer
1724943996969.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom