"I'm the Daniel Day-Lewis of streamers, I get deep into my roles"Magni Dezmond

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I was watching this and Mori and Biboo fail to get past wave 5 in Black Ops 1 zombies at the same time.
What map were they playing? If it was Five or Shangri-La I could understand if they'd never played before.

God I love this outro...
:sanasmile:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

6h4ow9.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What map were they playing? If it was Five or Shangri-La I could understand if they'd never played before.
Five and Ascension I believe. Mori kept buying guns and not replacing her 1911, and had to look down at the keyboard to find V every time she wanted to melee. It took them both 12 attempts to find the grenade button. They started doing better when they found "the gun gacha".

Helkar

Welp that stream title didn't age well.

Overall, eh. It's a shame she didn't have fun while actively trying to make her experience as miserable as possible, but, realistically, she probably wouldn't have liked this game anyway.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
look at that tasteful arch, the well shaped phalanges, the smoothness of the skin, the clean nailbed, the thick heel

did she refund dustborn?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

>seething because the 5-year-olds on Nintendo Online aren't no-life-ing Splatoon enough
This one is somewhat fair of a bitching, Splatoon was always about the Turf War mode but for some stupid reason it doesn't have a not casuals version and due to Nintendo console you have to get decently ranked before the retards actually start disappearing and people actual play the game.
Then you run into the no-lifers and the fun disappears yet again.

why would staff bother her with things?
Probably stuff to do with NYC and Japan and such, was a fairly big amount of shit between the two so lots to have meetings over

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
DO NOT @ ME. I SEE IT. DO NOT DO IT

e:
FUCK

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just knew there had to be a tradeoff with another TF2 stream. I just didn't think it would be so soon...
:ironmousekek:

lvl8

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I just knew there had to be a tradeoff with another TF2 stream. I just didn't think it would be so soon...
*another monkey's paw finger curls shut*

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just you wait until you snipe her twice and she puts out your dox acquired via the Yuni Luna Christmas Cookies.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was gonna make a joke here by saying something like "hey Pippa, if you play TF2 again, here's a mod you should install because you'll probably like it" and I just link to one of the fempyro mods that give the pyro huge tits. But the issue is I don't know what the current working fempyro mods actually are, I'm too lazy to look into it, and I don't want to end up tangentially bricking her game. Unfortunate.

Never signed up for those, I'm safe.

Helkar

Also i found it funny that she "missed" the supa saying something to the tune of "pippa requires instant gratification or else the game is shit", while reading the ones before and after it. Real smooth, bnnuy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom