"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

I love this retard. Good to have her back.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The increasingly urgent music as Pippa was about to end stream was great

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
west side story, oklahoma, cannibal!, the mikado (really most of gilbert and sullivan) are excellent

I grew up on classic musicals due to my parents liking them, so I love Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, West Side Story, and Les Miserables quire a bit. They're all very boyish musicals though.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Zyklon Mag

RedRage

I really missed the solo streams. Collabs are fun sometimes but Pippa just yapping about shit is king :pomuLove:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She sure had a lot to talk about tonight
I missed these kind of streams

Good stream

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Didn't raid Hime. I'm tempted to superchat Hime and ask her let Pippa raid.

Helkar

Didn't raid Hime. I'm tempted to superchat Hime and ask her let Pippa raid.
I don't think she was lucid enough to realize Hime's about to start.
(well, that, or she HATES Hime, it's one of the two anyway)

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I don't think she was lucid enough to realize Hime's about to start.
(well, that, or she HATES Hime, it's one of the two anyway)
Who's gonna tell him?

Helkar

Who's gonna tell him?
I'm only vaguely aware that there's some capippi-Hime beef, but with zero details.

Also not gonna lie, the part where Pippa talked about nobody getting any money from the concert is somewhat confusing to me. Is she outright saying that the whole thing was a net-loss for SPWN? Would she even know that kind of information to begin with? I can sorta see Phase doing it "for exposure", which would be a second time Sakana threw money into the fire this year, kinda questionable business strategy tbh, but SPWN? Surely they wouldn't even get that much "exposure" benefits from collabing with a small-to-mid-sized corpo anyway.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm only vaguely aware that there's some capippi-Hime beef, but with zero details.

Also not gonna lie, the part where Pippa talked about nobody getting any money from the concert is somewhat confusing to me. Is she outright saying that the whole thing was a net-loss for SPWN? Would she even know that kind of information to begin with? I can sorta see Phase doing it "for exposure", which would be a second time Sakana threw money into the fire this year, kinda questionable business strategy tbh, but SPWN? Surely they wouldn't even get that much "exposure" benefits from collabing with a small-to-mid-sized corpo anyway.

https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/live-pippaposting.44/page-4190#post-255951

With the SPWN stuff, I seriously doubt a Japanese media company isn't getting paid for a week of work. In fact, I bet Sakana spent a small fortune on it.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Pippa you've been to both cities as a tourist, you've got zero idea of what it's actually like to live there.
It's like going to Disneyworld on vacation and staying in Disney Resorts and going on rides and being served snacks for a few days, vs. being a janitor as Disneyworld and not being allowed to walk on Main Street USA or enter anyplace with air conditioning, only the rat tunnels filled with 100 degree trash scented air as you clean vomit off of concrete all day.

Helkar

Okay that's kinda hilarious. Does she not understand that profoundly complaining only fuels the fire in this scenario?
With the SPWN stuff, I seriously doubt a Japanese media company isn't getting paid for a week of work. In fact, I bet Sakana spent a small fortune on it.
Yeah, and at the same time, i struggle to see an arrangement where SPWN pockets all the ticket sales cash wihh Phase receiving nothing from them, is that a thing that happens with concerts?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
GWCtongXcAIOzIb.jpeg

did pippa acknowledge eimi at all?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Employee retention. The more time they spend in the workplace of their own accord, the less likely they are to quit.
Reminder that Google and similar places have bean bag chairs and video game consoles (and rock climbing walls) and hackey sacks and all that casual fun shit, and it's a retarded scam in place for the press and for visitors. Anyone who has actually worked in these places will tell you straight-up that if your boss actually saw you dicking around with that shit, your career there is over.
Personally I think every business should have a hackey sack room, just to screen retards to fire and cut dead weight. You can sit and play the Xbox in the Google office lobby just as much as you can set up and play Xbox in every other job you've ever had.
As always, Saint Nasim is needed.
st-nasim.png

famous artist pipkun

1724820041733563m.jpg

remember when i posted that fake pippa graduation announcement on KF and fishman saw it and sent it to pippa?

Sven

She didn't say they did not get payed, she said they didn't make money, a very big difference in those statements.

Yeah, and at the same time, i struggle to see an arrangement where SPWN pockets all the ticket sales cash wihh Phase receiving nothing from them, is that a thing that happens with concerts?
Ticket sales probably went mostly to pay for venue, any profit after that probably went to SPWN to get them back towards black. Fish probably spent a ton but his money would be recouped somewhat via Merch.

famous artist pipkun

She didn't say they did not get payed, she said they didn't make money, a very big difference in those statements.

Ticket sales probably went mostly to pay for venue, any profit after that probably went to SPWN to get them back towards black. Fish probably spent a ton but his money would be recouped somewhat via Merch.
non hololive 3d company start up does work with smaller jp companies, probably cost 14-18k for 8hrs and 5 girls. that room was pretty big, probably another 4-9k. 24-37k? phase probably broke a little under even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom