"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pretty much all musical/stage songs sound the same to me. Just terrible music with someone singing a story in the most lame manner possible.

So I can't tell if this is bad or good for musicals, it's all the same terrible shit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pretty much all musical/stage songs sound the same to me. Just terrible music with someone singing a story in the most lame manner possible.

So I can't tell if this is bad or good for musicals, it's all the same terrible shit.
I find musical movies to be generally better than actual stage shows, even if I generally don't like them either. The few stage shows I've been dragged to had all the bad parts of musicals and nothing going for it that a movie production has.

Security

This sounds like it's trying to be Styx.

Sven

Pippa's frozen goober smile as this horrid musical plays is something

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I find musical movies to be generally better than actual stage shows, even if I generally don't like them either. The few stage shows I've been dragged to had all the bad parts of musicals and nothing going for it that a movie production has.
Last stage show I went to was The Music Man with Hugh Jackman. It was pretty decent, but Sutton Foster as Marian carries it pretty hard. Hugh has a hard time sounding American, but he was an impressive dancer...
By the end of the show Foster stole my heart though.

Security

It's entertaining when Pippa actually has a really good take.

Sven

Twitch chat appears to have needs
What you doing over there chat.PNG

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

west side story, oklahoma, cannibal!, the mikado (really most of gilbert and sullivan) are excellent

RedRage

Security

Patriarchy, white men...

God, I wonder what the crime rate was?

Zyklon Mag

Defying Gravity from Wicked is the only good musical song. And that only counts if that Idina Menzel woman is singing.

RedRage

Helkar

Music is awful, but overall the BTTF tangent is very nice.

e: oh god she's getting DMs.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Of course they made Johnny B. Goode sound really gay. :fishmandispair:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
"Haha the 1950's was so backwards and oppressive guys"

Is this the only shit they can keep harping on? It's been repeated so many times it doesn't even matter anymore.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
What the fuck man.

dghsdfgsdf - Copy.jpg

Sven

It had a good story but it just ripped of the existing one and made it worse, and had shit music.

High recommendations for this musical I see

Security

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Animal cam raid?
My aching back is healing. Nature is returning to balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom