"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I'm glad he did, just so I can tag @Realticule to tell him the artist who draws NSFW art of Pippa is sat next to her at dinner right now.

/pcg/ is doing what it does best, it's probably not Pippa.
1724469911029127.png

apparently he's nuked his twitter and site before over some meltdown.
I vaguely remember this, Pippa responded to some artists tweet and when I tried to go to who she was replying to, the account was gone. Don't remember if it was this guy or not.

AlphaConvict

I vaguely remember this, Pippa responded to some artists tweet and when I tried to go to who she was replying to, the account was gone. Don't remember if it was this guy or not.
When Pippa retweeted art by onionring_02 the exposure made people report him in masse and his account got suspended the next day, maybe that?

kingcaid

Why do people do this?

Does this faggit not make enough money off phase? Does he really have to attention whore his meals with them too?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

JMForte

RedRage

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
/pcg/ is doing what it does best, it's probably not Pippa.
Even /pcg/ isn't stupid enough to fall for what the Br*toid does.

JMForte

Am I wrong to think he was absolutely implying something with that caption in the deleted tweet?

RedRage

Am I wrong to think he was absolutely implying something with that caption in the deleted tweet?

People wanna say it was cuckposting, idk if I'd go that far I might be inoculated to it because of Hff201 but it was for sure him doing what he did with the Denny's story from offkai that turned out to have been Pippa and a few others.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
People wanna say it was cuckposting, idk if I'd go that far I might be inoculated to it because of Hff201 but it was for sure him doing what he did with the Denny's story from offkai that turned out to have been Pippa and a few others.
Spoonfeed me a tad, what was special about the Dennys story?

JMForte

Not really a cuckpost, but it's in the same vein. He wants to get people jealous that he's hanging around the Phase girls. Him putting the "that hand is NOT who think it is" with the Pippa plush, is trying to imply something, otherwise he wouldn't have posted those words with the Pippa plush, and especially after coomalots "NOT pippa" shit, it gets people to assume that was Pippa's hand.

RedRage

Spoonfeed me a tad, what was special about the Dennys story?
Pretty much this exact same situation but instead of KBBQ with a photo it was him talking about hanging out at Denny's with Sakana and "some other phase people" that he followed up with a tweet about not being able to talk about everyone he hung out with at the con, and this was before any of the girls publicly confirmed they were even in the area so it comes off as super weird and attention whoreish.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

VTuberThrow

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
so people do want to have sex with pippa but its terrible if I draw it.

i dont understand the vtuber kayfabe shit
the rules are completely made up and the points don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom