"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

50 BUCKS??
This shit actually kind of pisses me off. People get fucked out of streams with time issues and just talents not streaming, hell we might even miss some streams if they actually go to the con in person like they did with offkai. Hololive has cheaper general admission tickets in person at 40 bucks. Phase general admission for going in person is 50 bucks. Want to see the con in person? 50 bucks on top of your badge to get in. Can't go in person? 50 bucks, but hey, you didn't have to add that onto your con badge cost.
I know this is kind of mean spirited, and it would upset the girls, but I genuinely want to see this event be a failure.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

I know this is kind of mean spirited, and it would upset the girls, but I genuinely want to see this event be a failure.
I want it to kick back into Kevin's face, but for that to happen it would have to go poorly enough to devastate the girls and despite how shit I think this whole situation is, I don't want them to have to deal with something they probably had zero say in.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It'd be safe to assume it's fiddy dollars because there's another party (SPWN) providing some services that are padding the cost. Between that, the venue being one of the biggest annual English weeb events, it sucks but it does make sense. Also the Holo tickets are spread across two days; you want the whole thing it's around $80 before taxes and other gay shit.

Finally, you don't have to be in NYC. That's something to always be thankful for.

Plus, it's not like we're paying to see Nijisanji.

For me, it'll be worth it just to have woman tears over being in 3D on stage like the Hololive girls they fangirl over.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn, we used to go even faggier than usual when people were not streaming and now we've moved on to being assmad

progress!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That fifty bucks will get you first in line screening for when Mint announces Invaders Gen 3 featuring: Rye Project, Filian and Artemis

Savor the opportunity!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That fifty bucks will get you first in line screening for when Mint announces Invaders Gen 3 featuring: Rye Project, Filian and Artemis

Savor the opportunity!
Honestly id believe it if alot of people just went there to support Mint since she never got that many chances to do 3D shit in Niji

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

DogBone

Savor the opportunity!
If the Artemis troon, or any troon for that matter, joins Phase, I will find that it is my duty to become a "brand risk" and be more vocally unwelcoming to the Skittle Squad.

Unrelated: there was a moment I was really worried that Dizzy was a man putting on a voice changer or something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If the Artemis troon, or any troon for that matter, joins Phase, I will find that it is my duty to become a "brand risk" and be more vocally unwelcoming to the Skittle Squad.

Unrelated: there was a moment I was really worried that Dizzy was a man putting on a voice changer or something.
>he doesnt know

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We should find someone to restream it and watch on cytube
If you're gonna rebroadcast pirated content at least use some subtlety and don't advertise it on the forum, Christ.

JMForte

It's not a debut guys! I mean I get marketing it as a debut, but hey, it's not really a debut!

LiaDebut.png
Please ignore the word debut in the blurb. It's not a debut.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Lia and Uruka are live now, no sign of pippa though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's not a debut guys! I mean I get marketing it as a debut, but hey, it's not really a debut!

View attachment 75942

Because it isnt...
The literal definition is right, but in idolshit vtuber terms a 3D debut is usually a full showcase of their model and anything the chuuba wanted to do
Usually debuts are before concerts but its different circumstances due to timing

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 75942

Stage debut, not 3D livestream debut, except it's also livestreamed, but it's not the debut livestream, it's a livestream of the stage debut.

The word debut means fucking nothing any more. Please tune in for my Getting Over It gameplay stream debut (part 4) tonight.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Fucking finally giving us an option for non congoers, it's like 50$ I think but at least it's something

Honest opinions, guys, are you paying $50 for this?

I'm considering it. You've got Pippa performing in 3D and while I'd say she's more soul than talent, Pippa has pretty good taste in music compared to most vtubers. Mint is also a top-tier performer, I know l'll enjoy her performance. I don't have strong opinions either way on Tenma, Uruka or Lia's abilities as singers, but I did enjoy Tenma's cover of that South Park song. I'd imagine I'd get enough enjoyment out of the whole thing to justify spending $50.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Honest opinions, guys, are you paying $50 for this?

I'm considering it. You've got Pippa performing in 3D and while I'd say she's more soul than talent, Pippa has pretty good taste in music compared to most vtubers. Mint is also a top-tier performer, I know l'll enjoy her performance. I don't have strong opinions either way on Tenma, Uruka or Lia's abilities as singers, but I did enjoy Tenma's cover of that South Park song. I'd imagine I'd get enough enjoyment out of the whole thing to justify spending $50.
Restream it if you do plz.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Restream it if you do plz.
I actually think people should financially support the content they want, so I'll pass. If I do buy it, I'll do a writeup and post a few screencaps for people that can't/won't watch though.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom