"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

shes a fucking neet why would people think that she has game
Listen. Men have no standards. Imagine the grossest, most disgusting woman imaginable. Now, imagine a woman even more disgusting. A man, somewhere, probably of Indian descent, would crawl through a mile of broken glass to fuck her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Listen. Men have no standards. Imagine the grossest, most disgusting woman imaginable. Now, imagine a woman even more disgusting. A man, somewhere, probably of Indian descent, would crawl through a mile of broken glass to fuck her.

Stunned But Dumb

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Listen. Men have no standards. Imagine the grossest, most disgusting woman imaginable. Now, imagine a woman even more disgusting. A man, somewhere, probably of Indian descent, would crawl through a mile of broken glass and shit to fuck her.
images (3).jpg
SAR
SAR
PLS SHOW BOB AN VAGEEN

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The power to have indian men want to bang you or to bang specifically nasty women because this is kind of ambiguous my guy
I just now realized that both options are fairly haram

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't even look away from this thread for a few fucking hours without coming back to find there are schizos still writing erotic fanfiction about me. Please stop. Thank you.

DogBone

I can't even look away from this thread for a few fucking hours without coming back to find there are schizos still writing erotic fanfiction about me. Please stop. Thank you.
For every day Pippa does not do a regular stream of regular length, the fanfiction writing will continue. This is a threat.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Do not write erotic fanfiction in the thread
thhrang knew what he had to do. He stood there naked at reticule's door and took a deep breath. "OK thhrang, you can do this" he told himself. He slammed the door open and saw reticule beating his meat to a picture of the meat pippa. "I LOVE YOU RETICULE" he shouted. He didn't want for a response. He just slammed his fat janny ass on the Jew's uncut schlong.

see you guys in a week

JMForte

You're always going to have fanfic written about you, at least until Chase moves on (he won't) or dies.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DogBone

No fanfiction in the thread? Then I will write the erotic fanfiction in the Discord. I will write in the DMs! I will write in the livestream chat! I will write in a letter and mail it to you! I will write it on the walls! I will write on the bathroom stalls!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Look at it this way, of the Pippas jannies he rolled the Fanfic schizo posting one because the black one was taken and the simp one was also taken

DTrp

I Miss Pippa Watchalong Shill Post

Oreimo Finale | Tonight 9pm EDT

https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa

Missed the previous episodes? Check the pastebin
Vote for what to watch next HERE (ignore the thhrang fanfiction, or don't)​

vgf7gi.gif

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security