Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
TF2 time is important but it's actually something else more important, which is sacrilege coming from me, I know.
:guh:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The guy is a homogay, but if half of the shit that happened to him real, Mr Beast unironically broke the Geneva suggestion.
The Geneva joke only applies to war, so if you're a retard and volunteer to be tortured you have very little standing. If the guy can prove injury by intent or negligence as a result he does have a case.

Reminder though, I'm as credible a lawyer as Balldo is these days so I don't actually know shit about the law in this.

I've been busy.
Stop washing the Zax then.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DogBone

So this happened with Aoi, and I saw Pippa commented on it. I don't know if this means someone actually died, or if it's a weird vtuber thing. Also, was it announced there's no stream today, or has Pippa just not posted the waiting room?

Sven

So this happened with Aoi, and I saw Pippa commented on it. I don't know if this means someone actually died, or if it's a weird vtuber thing. Also, was it announced there's no stream today, or has Pippa just not posted the waiting room?

She mentioned yesterday she just intended on a yapping stream with chat today after the neglect from 2 collabs so probably just no room yet

Latte makes me think pet though it could be a vtuber as well when Hex Haywire exists

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

DTrp

Which one of you is this?

al1a62.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

She mentioned yesterday she just intended on a yapping stream with chat today after the neglect from 2 collabs so probably just no room yet

Latte makes me think pet though it could be a vtuber as well when Hex Haywire exists
Pet hamster

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so pipa rides a bike

DTrp

It's not looking good, inmates.
I miss pippa

RedRage

Waiting on the waiting room
2j7zlf.png

Or the cancelation tweet in an hour

DTrp

DogBone

If Pippa doesn't stream, I'm really gonna fucking do it this time. I'll do the unthinkable... I'll watch someone else.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If Pippa doesn't stream, I'm really gonna fucking do it this time. I'll do the unthinkable... I'll watch someone else.
:WHORE!!!:

famous artist pipkun

she might play with her magic cards like our next vp JD Vance

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom