Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Also she hurt her shoulder yesterday and she can't fully raise it
E: Saw this on PCG, might be a thing
6x4go6.png

Not even going to go into the whole spwn shit again :annoyedpippa:
Yeah i saw that a bit ago too. If the reason the last concert wasn't released in any form (i'm not even counting the sabotaged "live performance") is because of an issue with the spewn contract, then fish is a business chump. I can't imagine any other reason for it not to be released, and it's not even available for shekels. If I were him i'd hire a pro videographer to record the new york "performances" and leak it.

RedRage

If I were him i'd hire a pro videographer to record the new york "performances" and leak it.
He's not gonna risk god only knows how much in damages and rep for the goodwill of the small percentage of people who actually care and are not just gonna pay, most of the whales will anyway. It does make me wonder if the girls talking about it being free soon were just blowing smoke up our asses or if they did not know, if its the latter I'm going to be more than a bit disappointed in the lot of them, Pippa most of all given how often she used to go on about looking out for the poorfags in her community.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I now officially miss the days when they just streamed into cons instead of whatever this shit is lol. Like it really makes me feel like I'm out of Phase's target audience with this stuff. Which I suppose I am but still, I didn't feel that way before.

Could I afford to go there? Yes, however Offkai was sold out real quick and this news was way too close to AX to get proper tickets because of other events. And then again I'm not really someone who would show up to cons (I mean have you seen the people that go to them? Most of this forum are either White Supremacist Mexicans or Foreign crackers, all of us would be out of place). Like with Holo we get their big event live streamed and then later on Blu-Ray. Phase ok, probably can't afford blu rays not without the Sakana surcharge. But they should be able to release the footage, hell even sell it I dunno.

Like AX is probably gonna have a ton of Holo fans so Phase showing up to advertise themselves makes a lot more sense than the Offkai fest which I am convinced mainly had influencers and vtubers that got tickets. But holding something like this hostage that Phase Connect fans, Lia fans especially? Its super fucking lame.

And yes now half the girls will get Covid and won't stream I see it in the stars.

DTrp

He's not gonna risk god only knows how much in damages and rep for the goodwill
I forgot, he's an idiot and would fuck that up. But it would be the power move to pull if they actually are holding his own IP hostage. That's just my baseless rrat but it's also the simplest explanation.
It does make me wonder if the girls talking about it being free soon were just blowing smoke up our asses or if they did not know,
I didn't hear about this, which girls said this?
Pippa most of all given how often she used to go on about looking out for the poorfags in her community.
❤️Pippa Love❤️

E
they should be able to release the footage, hell even sell it
This is my point, if it were possible to sell it they would be selling it. a disagreement or contract stipulation is holding this up. Gay.

RedRage

I didn't hear about this, which girls said this?
I'm pretty sure Dizzy and Tenma both talked about it at some point along with Pippa, and I'm assuming its just a reshowing of the offkai one given its the same lineup as last time + mint

DTrp

I'm pretty sure Dizzy and Tenma both talked about it at some point along with Pippa, and I'm assuming its just a reshowing of the offkai one given its the same lineup as last time + mint
that would make sense too i guess. I assumed this was a 2nd set of "live concert" (recorded in japan half a year ago)
How much would you need to invest to build a 3d studio on par with the one that everyone travels to japan for? Build one near new york or other large east coast city and maybe you'd even get retards flying from europe to use it like we have retards flying to japan to use theirs.

RedRage

that would make sense too i guess. I assumed this was a 2nd set of "live concert" (recorded in japan half a year ago)
How much would you need to invest to build a 3d studio on par with the one that everyone travels to japan for? Build one near new york or other large east coast city and maybe you'd even get retards flying from europe to use it like we have retards flying to japan to use theirs.
I doubt Sakana would wanna add managing a 3D studio and renting it out to his list of shit he has to deal with, and it would be cheaper to just rent one of the ones that already exist all over the west coast that come with all the tech support for official stuff like concerts. Hell, just pay Filbert to walk all the girls through setting up something like she has for home 3D.

DTrp

I doubt Sakana would wanna add managing a 3D studio and renting it out to his list of shit he has to deal with
I didn't mean sakana, I meant as a general business idea for John C. Business.
and it would be cheaper to just rent one of the ones that already exist all over the west coast that come with all the tech support
Why fly to japan then? other than the fun and experience of the trip (the girls all seemed to really enjoy it, who wouldn't?)

RedRage

Why fly to japan then?
Probably cause he's a penny pincher and spwn offered to cover the cost of doing it with a JP studio for distro rights, thats the ONLY reason I can see for the offkai one still being awol and them going to japan. As for why he said yes, probably a mix of wanting to go to japan, spwn being what hololive uses, and not wanting to have to manage shit like selling the vods himself or just losing out and putting them up for free on the channels.
I meant as a general business idea for John C. Business.
A fucking lot, they talked about using the proper node tracking suits and just those can go anywhere from a few grand to 10K depending, and thats per suit. Then you're looking at rental of a location, equipment for capture, staff, equipment replacement. All for a business that's already fairly saturated cause of Hollywood and the games industry, and slowly being replaced by at home solutions for anything not AAA.
I now officially miss the days when they just streamed into cons instead of whatever this shit is lol. Like it really makes me feel like I'm out of Phase's target audience with this stuff. Which I suppose I am but still, I didn't feel that way before.

Could I afford to go there? Yes, however Offkai was sold out real quick and this news was way too close to AX to get proper tickets because of other events. And then again I'm not really someone who would show up to cons (I mean have you seen the people that go to them? Most of this forum are either White Supremacist Mexicans or Foreign crackers, all of us would be out of place). Like with Holo we get their big event live streamed and then later on Blu-Ray. Phase ok, probably can't afford blu rays not without the Sakana surcharge. But they should be able to release the footage, hell even sell it I dunno.

Like AX is probably gonna have a ton of Holo fans so Phase showing up to advertise themselves makes a lot more sense than the Offkai fest which I am convinced mainly had influencers and vtubers that got tickets. But holding something like this hostage that Phase Connect fans, Lia fans especially? Its super fucking lame.

And yes now half the girls will get Covid and won't stream I see it in the stars.
For what little its worth, they are probobly selling tickets to watch it on spwns site like they did with Uruka's. That's assuming that hers was not set up by whoever was running the concert and that phase does not have a different agreement with them.

DTrp

Probably cause he's a penny pincher and spwn offered to cover the cost of doing it with a JP studio for distro rights, thats the ONLY reason I can see for the offkai one still being awol and them going to japan. As for why he said yes, probably a mix of wanting to go to japan, spwn being what hololive uses, and not wanting to have to manage shit like selling the vods himself or just losing out and putting them up for free on the channels.
You're right, spwn very likely offered a good portion of that travel though. I hope they also had to cover pippa's handler to get her passport. that'd be funny.
A fucking lot, they talked about using the proper node tracking suits and just those can go anywhere from a few grand to 10K depending, and thats per suit. Then you're looking at rental of a location, equipment for capture, staff, equipment replacement. All for a business that's already fairly saturated cause of Hollywood and the games industry, and slowly being replaced by at home solutions for anything not AAA.
I think i'll start a mobile 3d capture business then. 2 cap suits, audio, imaging, the works. set it up like a tent just like the circus does only way smaller scale. think bazaar bingo hall. Hire a consultant to get things going and learn the tech yourself after you hire technicians so you have a perfect grasp of what's going on. With the proper marketing jew you'd be set. $100k investor funding + a similar sized bank loan would likely cover everything.

e
At that point I'd say just get a uhaul or something like that refitted to have the recording area in the back.
This could work too, or one of those large trailers. i was thinking a tent for an option if someone needed to track movements the width of an outdoor concert stage. It'd be like when you're using your mouse and you get to the end of the pad and you have to pick it up and restart your movement.

Last edited:

RedRage

set it up like a tent just like the circus does only way smaller scale.
At that point I'd say just get a uhaul or something like that refitted to have the recording area in the back.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
and this news was way too close to AX to get proper tickets
Honestly I feel like this has mostly been a Phase problem than anything. It always seems like if Phase is going to be at a con, they announce it with the most minimal notice ahead of time. (This is ironic if you take the fact new gens are basically announced with an announcement of an announcement of an announcement) If you're a con addict and were already planning on going to every convention for anime ever this year, it must be great for you. If you're not really someone who goes to cons constantly because of a variety of reasons (expenses, time, work, etc...) It's awful because I'm not going to be able to go anywhere with only a week notice to my boss and trying to get scalped tickets, expensive last-call airline tickets, and a hotel room reserved within that time frame.

RedRage

and a hotel room reserved within that time frame.
This is the real kicker, I'm not going to pay to go to NY, but if I was I'm sure as fuck not going to pay a premium for a non-venue hotel nearby or a shit hotel half way across the city cause there was little heads up.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

RedRage

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

if its a classic comic and not some faggy japshit, its usually me.
I knew it was because of how the pippa was done. The actual panels and the clean lines on the jap man made me second guess. Love it btw.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom