"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Because then I'd have to ban Proctor alongside Reticule too and frankly that's a lot of paperwork.
:smugina:
Don't know man it seem like your getting up to change the channel enough that you should just find the remote

RedRage

Because then I'd have to ban Proctor alongside Reticule too and frankly that's a lot of paperwork.
As the janny who swept him would you have the rights to the site, or would some sorta battle royal be hosted for the jannys to compete in?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
As the janny who swept him would you have the rights to the site, or would some sorta battle royal be hosted for the jannys to compete in?
Maybe it's a crusader kings sort of deal and he needs like three other jannies to back his claim to the throne

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Don't know man it seem like your getting up to change the channel enough that you should just find the remote
Reticule is like the glue that holds this thread together. Permanently exploding his penis rather than just locking him in the cupboard for a few days when he gets excessive would destroy one of our favorite community passtimes, Kick the Kike.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
SPEAKING OF RAPE MEN

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't any of you dare!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Reticule is like the glue that holds this thread together. Permanently exploding his penis rather than just locking him in the cupboard for a few days when he gets excessive would destroy one of our favorite community passtimes, Kick the Kike.
He stands in the way of forging a new forum identity and a jannyship that will last a thousand years

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa saying retired replayed a scene from that deadpool movie in my head just now

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jeff! Run, nigga, run!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Poor jeff I really thought he was going to be the sole survivor based on his house nigga cunning

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He stands in the way of forging a new forum identity and a jannyship that will last a thousand years
You want the tranny jannies to have no opposition or circuit breaker?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You want the tranny jannies to have no opposition or circuit breaker?
You're neither of those things you're a scapegoat helping them to avoid accountability for the simple fact that I can't say Yamanba with out being word filtered.
Thhang and Proctor keep you around to avoid uncomfortable questions.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're neither of those things you're a scapegoat helping them to avoid accountability for the simple fact that I can't say Yamanba with out being word filtered.
Thhang and Proctor keep you around to avoid uncomfortable questions.
When the Reticule is gone the forum will descend into a dark age of janny debauchery.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
When the Reticule is gone the forum will descend into a dark age of janny debauchery.
Talking about yourself in third person cringe

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You know what fair but only if we get to nail you to a cross
He's already expressed his desire to get nailed once tonight, I think that's enough.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's a matter of paperwork, and not the homemade enthusiastic petting footage?

:certifiedproctormoment:

JMForte

>look at movies jeff has been in
>movie called watermelon man
>movie about a racist white man waking up as a black man
I know it's probably an anti-racist movie or something but the entire idea of that is actually hilarious.
Watermelon Man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom