"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
When Pippa dropped the based, true, and real take that the Beatles were an overrated boy band, I thought my music snob ass was going to get through this without having an aneurysm.

Then the girls started praising Billie Eilish and I became instantly, violently misogynist.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Terry has the better making my way down town singing

Sven

"I love Terry Crews"
Why does it sound so much funnier when Wemi says it

TheBeastIWorship

>Jelly and Muyu go for the gigachad song
>Refuse to elaborate
>Fucking die
Yeah I'm thinking we are back...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Reminder mtv was ok with this back in the day

I thought it played like a few times then got banned?

Sidenote: I remember Nine Inch Nail's Closer got censored for its "blasphemes" imagery. Meanwhile, the Olympics.

Salado

Security

When Pippa dropped the based, true, and real take that the Beatles were an overrated boy band, I thought my music snob ass was going to get through this without having an aneurysm.

Then the girls started praising Billie Eilish and I became instantly, violently misogynist.

TIME TO FIGHT!

The Beatles were fucking amazing. Their early boyband-era stuff was better than the vast majority of music from the past twenty years.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Jelly and Muyu go for the gigachad song
>Refuse to elaborate
>Fucking die
Yeah I'm thinking we are back...
kqxo59.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I hate jamaicans too Hina but that is a good song

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
TIME TO FIGHT!

The Beatles were fucking amazing. Their early boyband-era stuff was better than the vast majority of music from the past twenty years.
Anything I could say about them Frank Zappa said it better than I could while being every bit the musical revolutionary people like to pretend they are. Though I could point out out they were laughably bad lyricists ("baby won't you drive my car/baby you can be a star/vroom vroom vroom yeah" "all you need is love love love is all you need") and were shockingly dull for the supposed pioneers people claim they were (2/3 of Hey Jude is just the song on a loop. It's a shame John Lennon died bros he would've loved FL Studio).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Anything I could say about them Frank Zappa said it better than I could while being every bit the musical revolutionary people like to pretend they are. Though I could point out out they were laughably bad lyricists ("baby won't you drive my car/baby you can be a star/vroom vroom vroom yeah" "all you need is love love love is all you need") and were shockingly dull for the supposed pioneers people claim they were (2/3 of Hey Jude is just the song on a loop. It's a shame John Lennon died bros he would've loved FL Studio).
That's a lot of words to say Pippa was completely right as always.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9.
What a genius post may I suck your dick for the next 60 years?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

You're both not wrong and yet wrong. The Beatles strength were in the tightness of their songwriting, the sharpness of their performances, and the perfect production. They are very much the whole being greater than the sum of its parts, and its parts were all really solid.

Security

Anyone not picking one of the greatest songs of all time is dead.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Uruka....for a music vtuber.....
:cursedpeko:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Uruka is so sheltered it's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom