"I draw and poop every day to live"Pako

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

But does she have a seagull or windshield wiper mode?
When it comes to you we don't talk about what a woman's laugh sounds like, we talk about what her screams sound like.

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
kek I wonder if she was watching and saw chinchilla get bodied repeatedly by the ice zone
Most likely I'm 99% sure she's normally up during those hours and she was aware enough of this one sided competition to make it two sided

Last edited:

RedRage

Most likely I'm 99% sure she's normally up during those hours and she was a aware enough of this one sided competition to make it two sided
It was funny while playing POE every time I'd look over cause of her screaming she was heading back to the start of the ice zone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also Pippa may accidentally be playing on easy mode. It turns out several of the physics calculations are tied to the frame rate. The lower your frame rate the harder it is to fumble the rock.
I don't get why game developers still do this. It makes sense that developers porting games from old consoles to PC would have trouble since the original games were designed for a particular system and there was rarely any consideration for futureproofing that kind of thing; but this is a native PC game where they knew from day one that everyone would be using different setups. It's the kind of thing you account for ahead of time.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It was funny while playing POE every time I'd look over cause of her screaming she was heading back to the start of the ice zone.
She got so close to out my favorite moment in stream was half way through her switching from "I am definitely beating this today" to "It's been a while today was always practice but tomorrow"
I don't get why game developers still do this. It makes sense that developers porting games from old consoles to PC would have trouble since the original games were designed for a particular system and there was rarely any consideration for futureproofing that kind of thing; but this is a native PC game where they knew from day one that everyone would be using different setups. It's the kind of thing you account for ahead of time.
I would guess because it's easier and who knows how long the trend for frustration simulators will last better get to market now

RedRage

Looking into it for a bit, seems like an engine level issue cause the game uses unity. Not much the dev could have done.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Clippers seem to be working overtime

RedRage

Clippers seem to be working overtime

Thumbnail makes me wish they actually did the pizza tower thing where it changes based on what she's doing.

Eureka

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

RedRage

> Refresh her page
> See nothing new
> Come here
> Someone posts today's stream
This happens more often than I'd like

Salado

> Refresh her page
> See nothing new
> Come here
You should know by now we are all Pippa.

DogBone

> Refresh her page
> See nothing new
> Come here
You're telling me you DON'T sit on your oshi's YT page and hit refresh every five seconds to see what tonight's stream is? Okay, tourist.

JMForte

Hmmmm
CommunityThings.png

RedRage

You're telling me you DON'T sit on your oshi's YT page and hit refresh every five seconds to see what tonight's stream is? Okay, tourist.
I'm saying I did that, tabbed, then you posted it. IDK what to tell you man :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status