"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 74644
I honestly don't know what this thread would be like if you weren't retarded. Give not being retarded a try on your end and we'll see what happens here.
Theres more sexual tension between this thread and the pippa IF one than Thhrang and Reticule
or Proctor and Reticule

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Bronze

That's because we actually have her picture

RedRage

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 74644
I honestly don't know what this thread would be like if you weren't retarded. Give not being retarded a try on your end and we'll see what happens here.
"Where's muh updoots and seething fanboys over my totally legit dox work?"
Oh yeah, totally selling that this isn't just looking for asspats and dumbasses trying to astroturf a thread because they fucked up so many times before.

But really guys, why aren't you in shambles? In between faildoxing and repeatedly muddying their own case, they've managed to find hot goss and breaking info that's only the most dedicated of fans would have known 3 years ago.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
1722135007358.png
You post it you lazy Yamanba damn tourists always asking some one else to do their reps

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Are we already looping the cross-site screenshot wankery? I don't think it's even been a week yet.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm too busy snorting cocaine and beating my wife to care about another Pippa dox

Don't worry its legal, she's Indian

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Are we already looping the cross-site screenshot wankery? I don't think it's even been a week yet.
Time is a flat circle after all. Must be starved of Pippa content and they're desperate to find anything to keep it going.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Time is a flat circle after all. Must be starved of Pippa content and they're desperate to find anything to keep it going.
Maybe in this small way we are more alike than we are different

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1722135670241.png

You post it you lazy Yamanba damn tourists always asking some one else to do their reps
"Guys, I know I've spent the last week calling you paedophile femboy coomer incels, but come give me a hand please."

Man ain't escaping the retard allegations any time soon.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
"Guys, I know I've spent the last week calling you paedophile femboy coomer incels, but come give me a hand please."

Man ain't escaping the retard allegations any time soon.
Man fired the first shot and doesn't understand why we're not answering his pleas. What a mystery to solve...

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
They will do anything but watch Pippa's streams to get info.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fixed that for you.
no, im earrnestly convinced the thhrang debauchery is a fluke for his real meat-reticule love, go for your lover's enemy after all

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The crossthread gayposting is super gay and is annoying. Please stop the gay brotherwars of your own accords, or else I will step in and force you all to stop being gay.

Why Pippa not wait for me to be free? :pippasadl:
Tell me who you think her least favorite poster in this thread is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The crossthread gayposting is super gay and is annoying. Please stop the gay brotherwars of your own accords, or else I will step in and force you all to stop being gay.
Okay, we'll leave the gay shit to you and Reticule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom