"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Oh right... Fefe... Did the collab turn Pippa into a raging whore like everyone expected?
No between the fact pippa is autistic and the fact that what's name is vapid it's been boring.

Bronze

3 minute ad? Damn

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh cool I got raided into Pippa who likes to have her ads on max, love you too Pippa

*switches to Sleepy*

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This is just making me wish she did a Roblox collab with Sleepy, or Lisa, or Eimi, or Jelly, or Lumi, or marimari_en, etc...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lol we played this in one of Muyu's member streams. As far as boring Roblox games goes this one is up there

PipkinPipparoni

Null has a lot of faith in Phase.

View attachment 74625
i like how null has essentially said anything they find about pippa is most likely fake or useless because if it held any worth then obviously phase would have used their massive corpo powers to purge it entirely.

Eureka

For someone who wanted to collab with Fefe for a while, not a lot was planned out or any "spicy games" on stream, besides joining random world with little entertainment.

RedRage

For someone who wanted to collab with Fefe for a while, not a lot was planned out or any "spicy games" on stream, besides joining random world with little entertainment.
I like the rrat that this was her lashing out at management turning down the bagstard collab.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I have come to accept that it's not getting better see you guys in the next one

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Not planning out content isn't exactly uncommon for Pippa though

kingcaid

Its baffling to me how you all tuned in for a literal whore collab. Watching Yamanba content is how you get more Yamanba content. :annoyedpippa:

Eureka

I like the rrat that this was her lashing out at management turning down the bagstard collab.
Was their a bagstard collab planned?

RedRage

Its baffling to me how you all tuned in for a literal whore collab. Watching Yamanba content is how you get more Yamanba content. :annoyedpippa:
I'm here so I can accurately say what I disliked about it. You also can't expect changes if you don't know what needs to be changed.
Was their a bagstard collab planned?
Last I remember she talked about reaching out to management about it, then a bit later she had some random comment about management turning down collabs during the anime yapping stream IIRC.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

What? Turned down a Bags collab? Why? There's not even any controversy there. Unless Fishman's got his radar going off and Bags' going to have a real bad fall in a couple years.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm here so I can accurately say what I disliked about it. You also can't expect changes if you don't know what needs to be changed.
Sometimes you just gotta call a loss a loss

Bronze

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey a Megalobox mention

What? Turned down a Bags collab? Why? There's not even any controversy there. Unless Fishman's got his radar going off and Bags' going to have a real bad fall in a couple years.

Wasn't Bagstard the first to mention that AB and JL7 may be the same person

Ooh, jojo autism. I'm here for this mental illness

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom