"I've always been trying to find a reason to buy a panini breast"Hakos Baelz

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Pippa becoming a massive jojo fag has certainly been an interesting arc not often we hear her sound passionate about fiction

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder how much she will seethe at the ending or will she just accept it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't wait for her reactions to part 5 :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Darn it, I though it was just going to be comfy Pippa voice, but there's the game :pippasadl:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

Wait she only just figured out her chibi has default sad face and she needs to adjust it.

DogBone

This Genshin card game looks like a fake card game that would be on a TV show or anime that isn't about card games. Like something that a character would be watching on his/her computer/TV in the background.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa becoming a massive jojo fag has certainly been an interesting arc not often we hear her sound passionate about fiction
Honestly I'm jealous of you guys since I have an autistic hatred for the show and its fans. I cannot bring myself to pick it up even though I want to enjoy her autistic ramblings.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Honestly I'm jealous of you guys since I have an autistic hatred for the show and its fans. I cannot bring myself to pick it up even though I want to enjoy her autistic ramblings.
You really do have some special fixations, huh?

Don't worry, she's not secretly dating any of the characters, you're not being exposed to a relationship without your consent :smugpipi:

DogBone

One day I hope to find a woman who will pretend to care as much about me as Pippa pretends to care about this game.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The FeFe collab is in about 30 minutes. Is... she aware?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
One day I hope to find a woman who will pretend to care as much about me as Pippa pretends to care about this game.
You should really be finding a woman who cares about you as much as Pippa cares about Jojo's instead :smugpipi:

JMForte

She changed it to roblox, interesting how before that she said she saw the spicy games on steam.

RedRage

The FeFe collab is in about 30 minutes. Is... she aware?
She knows, she said it was an hour of this then restarting the stream for the collab on twitch.
She changed it to roblox, interesting how before that she said she saw the spicy games on steam.

Clickbait or backpedal, who knows?

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

Clickbait or backpedal, who knows?
It was probably always going to happen when it gets pointed out she can't play actual spicy games on youtube or twitch because they will hammer you. So either that or she saw the posts about her playing coomer games for content. Or she just worded it badly and that she was just inspired by seeing coomer steam games, but I doubt that as she was saying the vod might need to be archived and I don't think roblox games would cause that at all.

RedRage

I doubt that as she was saying the vod might need to be archived and I don't think roblox games would cause that at all.
Yeah, main reason I assume it was a backpedal.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So is this game.... "inside" genshin impact only? Can you play it separately? :shiinastare:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom