"I don't believe in consent. ...I swear that was just an intrusive thought that came out. There must be something in the coffee"Ember Amane

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
After catching up in both threads, I'm not exactly surprised Josh somewhat brushed aside the Pippa stuff since it's a fucking minefield.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
After catching up in both threads, I'm not exactly surprised Josh somewhat brushed aside the Pippa stuff since it's a fucking minefield.
I don't say it often, but that thread is retarded.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
You got the OP slightly slipping off the mask and revealing he probably made it just to get Null's ass pats. Nothing wrong inherently but shows that the intent was probably poisoned from the very beginning.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You got the OP slightly slipping off the mask and revealing he probably made it just to get Null's ass pats. Nothing wrong inherently but shows that the intent was probably poisoned from the very beginning.
I just think the guy is retarded and if it was any other topic everyone championing him would be laughing at him.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
[watching mati] wasn't that the iranian bitch that shot up youtube?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"If you've ever seen boobs, they're very squishy" - Joshua Conner Moon, 2024

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There are people who have made threads about actual kiddie diddlers, animal torturers or other assorted geniune degenerates that are less MATI and more objective about the thread subject

Sven

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm sure there are lots of big brain defences about how putting giantess content in a kids' story is good, actually.
Ive seen totally spies and i grew up a normal functional member of society!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
There are people who have made threads about actual kiddie diddlers, animal torturers or other assorted geniune degenerates that are less MATI and more objective about the thread subject
Wish it was exactly like that but I guess watching the dumpster fire is just as fun somewhat.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You should stay there, "in the land of the blind the one eyed jew dodges all the ovens"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You should stay there, "in the land of the blind the one eyed jew dodges all the ovens"
The guy took my Jew post as something about the poor, made a response then deleted it when he realized it was stupid.

Good scene to capture the vibe.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Any one want to let the expert sleuths know that pippa is live I'm sure they want to catch up on latest hilarious blunders

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Any one want to let the expert sleuths know that pippa is live I'm sure they want to catch up on latest hilarious blunders
Why actually watch a stream when they can just follow this thread and catch the latest thhrang meltdown over her saying something contrarian and retarded (that will be mostly spurned by himself)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i would but i mad null angy with a link to a lisa collab. which is based because lisa sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom