"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It is nice of you to assume I have kept myself pure for the meat Pippa, but flattery will get you nowhere thhrangussy.
Oh wait, right, you said you've been with other women before. I forgot, sorry for not properly calling you a whore.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You can tell that Pippa's Kiwifarms thread creator, Osama, only does the most painstaking, quality research for his posts over on the Kiwifarms thread:
View attachment 74213

For all the faults and issues you can have with Bunny Drop, and there are a lot of faults and issues you could have, no six-year-olds get fucked in the show or the book.

In all fairness to Osama, you can't painstakingly research every single thing you write before you post, and it's easy to get the wrong impression if you aren't familiar with the source material. Fortunately, someone comes along to help correct him:
View attachment 74217

Osama's response:
View attachment 74218

Good work, Osama.
So when do we claim credit for making OP a femboy?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think shota would really be any better
I dunno man. Hey @thhrang, ask Pippa if shotacon is good paedophilia or bad paedophilia please? :smugpipi:

Oh wait, right, you said you've been with other women before. I forgot, sorry for not properly calling you a whore.
It doesn't count if he date-rapes them though.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RedRage

I look away for a few moments to answer some questions, and there are three new pages of jannie and the jew with a seasoning of KF tardtard sauce... :gunpeko:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How did RedRage and Triptych become the straight men in all this

I mean that with every possible meaning covered. Why are the rest of us so gay?

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
How did RedRage and Triptych become the straight men in all this

I mean that with every possible meaning covered. Why are the rest of us so gay?
I think it's Proctors femboy avatar you watch male vtubers you start becoming a gay sex enjoyer

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine getting told you wrote something that was wrong, with evidence from the same source you used. It's only a small matter, and you could easily correct it. How would you respond?
1721702192671.png

1721702283923.png

Guys, I'm starting to get the impression that the real lolcow of the thread mightn't actually be the person in the title.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
thhrang just needs "don't be gay" training

Speech To Text

Imagine getting told you wrote something that was wrong, with evidence from the same source you used. It's only a small matter, and you could easily correct it. How would you respond?
View attachment 74220
View attachment 74221

Guys, I'm starting to get the impression that the real lolcow of the thread mightn't actually be the person in the title.
Well thats one way of killing any belief in an OP. If he can't do something as simple as scrolling down before making a crazy claim then why believe anything he puts in his OP? He quickly made himself look like an attention whore with how he responds to most posts and just picks fights.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
THREAD 5 LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
thhrang just needs "don't be gay" training

@The Proctor IS THE GAY ONE. I HAVE REPEATEDLY, AT EVERY TURN, DECLINED HIS ADVANCES. HE KEEPS DOING IT. HE KEEPS DOING ASMR TOWARDS ME ON STREAMS. HE ATTEMPTED TO INITITATE ROLEPLAY WITH ME IN DMS. I HAVE NEVER ONCE RECIPROCATED. PLEASE HELP ME

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
@The Proctor IS THE GAY ONE. I HAVE REPEATEDLY, AT EVERY TURN, DECLINED HIS ADVANCES. HE KEEPS DOING IT. HE KEEPS DOING ASMR TOWARDS ME ON STREAMS. HE ATTEMPTED TO INITITATE ROLEPLAY WITH ME IN DMS. I HAVE NEVER ONCE RECIPROCATED. PLEASE HELP ME

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Can you gays stop being gay for 5 minutes. Holy shit.

"that Null decided to moderate the thread himself. Null even gave the thread it's own custom thread title"

Anyway, Jersh is involved now so we will get to hear his well informed & considered takes over the next couple of MATIs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom