"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I hope this causes Apollo to have a huge breakdown and become the new Hexa

@John Vtuber👁️ get your simp card ready

unfortunately, my money is tied to upcoming Digimon TCG product, can I get a rain check on that breakdown

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Oh, I guess Pippa is collabing with someone... This shit is so tiring. :annoyedpippa:
I'm convinced that pippa doesn't advertise collabs because she's embarrassed of us. can hardly blame her, that's understandable.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm convinced that pippa doesn't advertise collabs because she's embarrassed of us. can hardly blame her, that's understandable.
That just means it's exclusively the most autistic capippis (us) who show up, so we don't get drowned out by normalfags.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That just means it's exclusively the most autistic capippis (us)
Pippa, the first vtuber who only wants to be watched by her antis

Hff201

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Early Adopter
They want her to say Yamanba because they're convinced she's racist and want a clip for their callout post. I want her to say Yamanba because it'd be funny. We are not the same.

Awoogers

i want her to say Yamanba in front of an actual black vtuber because it would be funny as hell

and the faggots who will come for her will come out so its like fishing with a military grade dynamite

DTrp

While I agree with you in spirit, seeing a person that promoted cancel culture get a taste of their own medicine is ironic and humorous to me. perhaps that makes me a hypocrite to some.
@Hff201 - I saw Sam Hyde and Doom co-creator John Carmack had the same conversation as us, although it's much more eloquently worded.

a

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I watched a Kirsche clip earlier where she watched a Destiny clip of him being okay with his parents being killed if they had the wrong political opinion and
Kirsche got completely fucking broken by it. I noticed Destiny did this really bizarre thing with his mouth when he talked, where his mouth just operated sideways.
I thought it was some video glitch, but then I caught it while skimming the Lolcow Live stream with Boogie, and holy shit, it is so fucking weird. Has anyone ever commented on it? It's something that I thought would be talked about/mocked nonstop, it's so bizarre. As a friend of mine put it: "this is like a mechanical problem with an animatronic"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As a friend of mine put it: "this is like a mechanical problem with an animatronic"
Fitting, DesTINY is an automaton deserving of zero rights.

DTrp

I watched a Kirsche clip earlier where she watched a Destiny clip of him being okay with his parents being killed if they had the wrong political opinion and
Kirsche got completely fucking broken by it. I noticed Destiny did this really bizarre thing with his mouth when he talked, where his mouth just operated sideways.
I thought it was some video glitch, but then I caught it while skimming the Lolcow Live stream with Boogie, and holy shit, it is so fucking weird. Has anyone ever commented on it? It's something that I thought would be talked about/mocked nonstop, it's so bizarre. As a friend of mine put it: "this is like a mechanical problem with an animatronic"

Probably because he's all zonked out on adderall or meth.

Awoogers

holy fucking shit what a lowlife

i knew destiny back when she was orbiting lilypichu all those years ago and i didnt like him because he was a femboy

turns out my hunch was right all along

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

That midget is tweaking out on adderall, can't hide the gurning.

Salado

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippa what the hell
1721341174269.png

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom