"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Hi Jackie It’s me, Jambalaya, the only other forum user. For Months I have created the illusion that you are using a forum to a large audience. But here’s the truth: all these people in the forum are me. And now, for you to be convinced of this, I will send this message from all my accounts.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Hi Jambalaya It’s me, Jackie, the only other forum user. For Months I have created the illusion that you are using a forum to a large audience. But here’s the truth: all the people in the forum that aren't you are actually me. And now, for you to be convinced of this, I will send this message from all my accounts.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hi Jackie It’s me, Jambalaya, the only other forum user. For Months I have created the illusion that you are using a forum to a large audience. But here’s the truth: all these people in the forum are me. And now, for you to be convinced of this, I will send this message from all my accounts.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hi Jackie It’s me, Jambalaya, the only other forum Jambalaya. For Months I have created the Jambalaya that you are using a Jambalaya to a large Jambalaya. But here’s the Jambalaya: all these Jambalaya in the Jambalaya are Jambalaya. And now, for you to be Jambalaya of this, I will send this Jambalaya from all my Jambalaya.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Bronze

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Salado

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hi Pippa, it's me, Jambalaya. I use the Pipkun persona to vent a lot of sexual frustration.

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

I guess this /sort of/ counts as advanced notice :annoyedpippa:

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)