"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh yeah I completely forgot they were going to do that Get Low cover. That's gonna be so fucking good when they get around to it.

Sven

I'm confused, the pink women have been together for 20 seconds and somehow piss has not come up, is one of them actually an imposter.

And yeah where is our copy of the Fortnite censored Get Low cover by THE Mari Mari_EN and the Pink Women

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Oh yeah I completely forgot they were going to do that Get Low cover. That's gonna be so fucking good when they get around to it.
I remind chromu about it every few weeks. i hope it happens, but i doubt it will. May have to make an AI of it to ever hear it tbdesu senpai.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i was wartching the 2011 muppets movie on disney+, how was stream?

DTrp

After she complained about the lack of an off with their heads karaoke, I made one. I probably should have uploaded it somewhere before. oh well next time i guess. I have a soft spot in my heart for white people rapping.
I'm also working on an AI pippa rapping it version with a music vid with someone else, but that might be a while.
Here is a (very) preliminary test of it, the lithsp is pretty heavy in some parts its kind of funny.

Stunned But Dumb

I think if you kiss your fans, you're gfe

RedRage

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

you think pippa would get mad if someone ships her a kiwicoin?

DTrp

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Might be able to ship gifts to Phase for her, I don't remember what the policy was on that. It's jumping through a hoop but it respects her privacy, and would be a cool present instead of a "making her sleep with a gun in her lap for a week" present.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know you guys are just spitballing but please don't start sending things to addresses we're not supposed to have. Phase pass on gifts people give them at conventions, otherwise I don't think there's a PO Box system since inspecting every package for airtags would be a pain in the arse.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I wonder what her train of emotions later on will be

famous artist pipkun

I know you guys are just spitballing but please don't start sending things to addresses we're not supposed to have. Phase pass on gifts people give them at conventions, otherwise I don't think there's a PO Box system since inspecting every package for airtags would be a pain in the arse.
yeah maybe

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Sussing out air tags is trivial now but it's certainly something that would need to be done at the warehouse or whatever since by the time a directly mailed package is in the chuuba's hands, it's a bit too late. I can see why Phase wouldn't want to bother or be held liable for this crap and I hate that it's a thing people have to worry about. But yeah the spidey-tracers no longer work if you're aware of them. Every iphone can make nearby air tags beep now so you just have to have Warehouse Drone B scan any packages before passing them on to the girls. This was rolled out a year or two ago. Android has a similar feature. Airtagging to get a celebrity's location is no longer a thing.
Of course, they still have to worry about all the shit that every pop singer and actress has had to worry about for 50 years now, on top of new tech shit. Like good ol' anthrax and razor blades. Or Pipkun cum.

DogBone

Sussing out air tags is trivial now but it's certainly something that would need to be done at the warehouse or whatever since by the time a directly mailed package is in the chuuba's hands, it's a bit too late. I can see why Phase wouldn't want to bother or be held liable for this crap and I hate that it's a thing people have to worry about. But yeah the spidey-tracers no longer work if you're aware of them. Every iphone can make nearby air tags beep now so you just have to have Warehouse Drone B scan any packages before passing them on to the girls. This was rolled out a year or two ago. Android has a similar feature. Airtagging to get a celebrity's location is no longer a thing.
Of course, they still have to worry about all the shit that every pop singer and actress has had to worry about for 50 years now, on top of new tech shit. Like good ol' anthrax and razor blades. Or Pipkun cum.
How long until Pippa gets a stalker that tries to send an acid bomb through the mail? We all know it'll be Reticule who'll snap and become a Ricardo Lopez wannabe.

Imagine this but with hentai wall scrolls covering the entire room.

Stunned But Dumb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think if you kiss your fans, you're gfe
Somehow I miss all of the times she does this so she's still not in my book

As a schizo this is exactly how that works. Thank you. God Bless. May Allah shine his light upon you

:Katta-Semetic-Content:
:kroniidrinking:
:kroniisubwayl:
:pippasquish:

famous artist pipkun

you cant send cum in the mail idiot its a biohazard. if i sent anything it would be old books or comics i dont read anymore. or poorly made origami, head scratchers i made on a whim
is there a stream tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom