"Unfortunately, I have to tell you very important thing in hololive...All PON senpais always say that 'I'm a genius, elite, kou-seinou.' but I still believe you...www"A-chan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

If anyone needs a clip for Giraffekin.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have unfortunately been infected with Granblue Fantasy again, and playing through Relink I've found Pippa's next husbando and/or ryona victims - he's a new character, so she can't gacha for him in the mobile game, but he's practically designed for her to a T:

pippa husbando.jpg

will this be enough to get her to play a video game, even if on the easiest difficulty? probably not, but here's hoping! it's even got co-op for the Monster Hunter-style endgame, which could be prime (non-sponsored) chuuba content bait if it didn't have an unfortunate release date between multiple heavy-hitters

just don't tell her he's only a supporting character, and not actually one of the playable characters, though that might come in a later content update

diethylether

bird molecule
I have unfortunately been infected with Granblue Fantasy again, and playing through Relink I've found Pippa's next husbando and/or ryona victims - he's a new character, so she can't gacha for him in the mobile game, but he's practically designed for her to a T:

View attachment 63424

will this be enough to get her to play a video game, even if on the easiest difficulty? probably not, but here's hoping! it's even got co-op for the Monster Hunter-style endgame, which could be prime (non-sponsored) chuuba content bait if it didn't have an unfortunate release date between multiple heavy-hitters

just don't tell her he's only a supporting character, and not actually one of the playable characters, though that might come in a later content update
oh you're right actually, I didn't even think about it when I played through the game
but there's Rosetta for her big needs and Cagliostro for her small needs
and Zeta
I love Zeta :pomuLove:

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eureka

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

DogBone

If you check closely, she shortened her neck length by a smidge
With every new outfit, they should lengthen Pippa's neck until she puts Selen's old model to shame.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

RedRage

kingcaid

This one should be amusing. Unlikely she's going to clear it in one night unless she just has chat backseat her 100%.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
man another primisiing stream i gotta vod watch <:(

kingcaid