"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I got meat fingers, meat feet" -Eimi Isami

I blame reticule for this
Meat art is catching on you nerds! Have you seen what uwutoowo made recently?

I'm a pioneer of new mediums of creation!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

RedRage

Pippa might be getting nominated for another award. :smugpipi:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Meat art is catching on you nerds! Have you seen what uwutoowo made recently?

I'm a pioneer of new mediums of creation!
more like new lows of creation lmoa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

diethylether

bird molecule
For a second I thought someone had done a birthday superchat to fuck with me specifically for some reason but it's just someone named Grant. Fucking Hell.
grant?
grant humphrey?
aka zax?
aka archivebro?
aka thhrang?

I distinctly remember when our relationship started getting serious my girl told me, with a very adamant tone, if I ever did a public proposal she'd leave me on the spot. We'd just been to an anime convention and some dude at a panel did this whole rigmarole to propose to his girl up on stage in front of everyone, and it was pretty cringe so I figured I understood enough why she was so against it. Seeing some of these videos I understand even more now why she had that "out for blood" tone in her voice at the thought of a big public proposal.

Also the reasoning she gave me was almost 1-for-1 what Pippa said.

So yeah I think I'm fully on team "don't make a public proposal it's a shitty thing to do."
I haven't seen the vod yet but yeah, public proposals are really horrible, you're putting all of the pressure on the woman you want to marry, have some decency. Shouldn't it be something both of you want to remember as an intimate moment?

If theres hope for this retard what's your excuse
singlemaxxing jaded me so much I don't really bother anymore. I think I have alright looks but I don't want a normie gf and finding a nerdy girl is like a minefield of mental illness and naruto running tards

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa might be getting nominated for another award. :smugpipi:

Does Pippa get the pass if she wins this?

RedRage

So, did she forget, is she asleep, or is it a last minute cancelation? Call it now.

kingcaid

So, did she forget, is she asleep, or is it a last minute cancelation? Call it now.
Whatever it is its getting a bit old. If you're too much of a lazy cunt to show up for a scheduled stream just don't schedule it.

diethylether

bird molecule
no posts on twitter in 24 hours, so idk if I'd bet on her being asleep

I really wanna stay up to 3am to catch her stream again but I'd definitely tilt if she flakes again 20 minutes beforehand, maybe I should just be a smart person and go to sleep at a regular time

RedRage

Whatever it is its getting a bit old. If you're too much of a lazy cunt to show up for a scheduled stream just don't schedule it.
While I wouldent exactly word it that aggressively. I don't exactly disagree. If she is still asleep, then the issue is her still staying up all night, knowing she has a stream early the next day. If she forgot, and I doubt she did given its been the same day for months now, a simple alarm if she's awake fixes that. If its IRL shit that she is currently awake for and dealing with, and its not an emergency, a heads up would be common decency.
I'm glad she's getting her real life shit sorted (according to herself at least) but its coming at a consistent enough cost to streams that I don't think being upset about it is unreasonable. The rest of the girls in phase put up with more and work on more shit from our perspective without as much support, so I cant really fault anyone for calling her lazy if it is one of the three above.
I just wanted a cozy twitch stream. :pippasadl:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1707513963426.png

1707514087436.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's probably just forgotten what day it is again.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

schizorrat: Filian couldn't handle the banter so she is blackmailing Pippa with that yee yee ass slenderman photo which Pippa sent and Pippa is being forced not to stream under penalty of the image surfacing

JMForte

One of these weeks, Pippa will not miss a stream. I believe.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We kept wanting her to not stream so much now she's not streaming so much and we're upset. What a bunch of fickle bitches we are.

RedRage

We kept wanting her to not stream so much now she's not streaming so much and we're upset. What a bunch of fickle bitches we are.
Fuck you, I want Pippa to both be streaming constantly and relaxing while taking care of herself, is that too much to ask? :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuck you, I want Pippa to both be streaming constantly and relaxing while taking care of herself, is that too much to ask? :annoyedpippa:
No we want her to stream only 6 hours a week and be at max stress like Dizzy

RedRage

No we want her to stream only 6 hours a week and be at max stress like Dizzy
And people call jerry the optimal one when Dizzy is stressmaxxing like no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom