"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka

Salado

Obligatory...
hwga.PNG

kingcaid

Cmon Pippa its time to tweet at law enforcement agencies again. You're obviously in the mood for it, the threads NEED the content.

Stunned But Dumb

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did she coincidentally become manic at regular streamtime, or did it getting close to regular streamtime make her become manic? Real questions here folks.

DogBone

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Salado

Did she coincidentally become manic at regular streamtime, or did it getting close to regular streamtime make her become manic? Real questions here folks.
Yes.

RedRage

Wants to stream, can't.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
A thousand based retard capipis are suddenly screaming in agony as they realize Pippa isn't what they deluded themselves into thinking she was. Suburashii.
What round are we on now? 5 or 6?

CURRENT YEAR WHITE WOMAN WHO IS A FURRY POKEFAG NEET FROM OREGAN ISN'T BASED AND RED-PILLLED? BILLIONS MUST DIE!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DogBone

Wants to stream, can't.
There's an urban legend along the West Coast that you can hear a rabbit screaming at night if you leave your windows open. "Chat!" She screams to herself, lost in madness after becoming ill. Some say that Pippa is still screaming to this day.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wait, whats the deal with the masks and vax?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I actually just remembered to ask how hard a unicorn moment did the Chinchilla have ever pippa kissing other girls?
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know. she is a pretty big pippa fan but she doesn't speak English and JP clippers for pippa barely exist. She's usually happy to get pippa news second hand and sometimes she'll even ask her audience about something that happened on a pippa stream.

Natsumi has an unwritten rule that news either about pippa or airi is generally welcome in chat. If you wanted to you could ask/tell her about it this monday.

kingcaid

@Realticule Do you sleep in a Pippa bed too?

20 years or so from now when they finally arrest JL7 for the 40 or so dead children he has racked up by then this room will be used at his trial by his defense attorney for his insanity plea.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Wait maybe I like Sickin Sicka
everybody stand back she's going S I C K O M O D E

What round are we on now? 5 or 6?

CURRENT YEAR WHITE WOMAN WHO IS A FURRY POKEFAG NEET FROM OREGAN ISN'T BASED AND RED-PILLLED? BILLIONS MUST DIE!
It honestly makes me respect her more when she pushes back on people a bit, there's no shortage of chuubas/streamers who get a few viewers for saying their opinion once and then suddenly completely pivot into being a stereotype to keep those viewers.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom