"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I love manic Pieeba she's atleast better then depressive perba

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's possible she has pneumonia or bronchitis.
I should be there to treat and tend to her meat form, the universe is too cruel a place for allowing her to suffer in solitude. :pippasadl:

DogBone

I should be there to treat and tend to her meat form, the universe is too cruel a place for allowing her to suffer in solitude. :pippasadl:
I can picture you taking antibiotic pills and chewing them up and spitting it into Pippa's mouth, like a momma bird feeding her babies.

RedRage

I can picture you taking antibiotic pills and chewing them up and spitting it into Pippa's mouth, like a momma bird feeding her babies.
I couldn't, why did you feel the need to do it for me?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It's possible she has pneumonia or bronchitis.
Or, you know, a really bad sinus infection :smugpipi:

In all seriousness though, if this is her first time having it she's probably going to be taken on a ride (in my personal experience, the covid vaccines do fuck all to either blunt the impact or prevent you from getting it). It's been what, a week since offkai? She might get that lovely covid experience where she almost gets better and then it gets like 10x worse for another week.

Fun shit, rip yabbit. Hope she doesn't have the stomach symptoms, that shit was fucking terrible

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Forgot she changed her header the other day

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I see everyone is giving into the voices

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Can you people not be weird when the Pippa is in need?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Sorry Pippa but handing the average retard masks and expecting them not to contaminate themselves and everything around is one of them dumbest takes from you yet. Masks are just chin talismans to the untrained person.

There have been multiple post-covid studies showing, adjusting for population density, that states and counties without mask mandates had literally the same infection rate as ones with.
Partly because of how extremely contagious covid is and the other part is wearing PPE properly and effectively is actually hard. It takes some training and constant conscious effort knowing what you're touching on yourself and your environment and all it takes is just one momentary slip to contaminate yourself and others.
The only way to stop illnesses from spreading is to stay home when you're sick but most people don't do that unless they are almost seriously ill.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

She might get that lovely covid experience where she almost gets better and then it gets like 10x worse for another week.
Going from the lung death, to getting a day or two of feeling normal, right into a week of cold shakes was a hell I wish on no one. Covid hitting hard is not fun.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The covid and the super mold are fighting! As funny as the tweets are I wish pIppa didn't have to read a bunch of bullshit while she's sick. I know she's trying to entertain herself though.
:pippasadl:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
She masks cause she's a fucking weeb

iirc the entire reason Japan has such a strong masking culture when you're sick is because of the 1918 flu pandemic. It eventually becoming a form of fashion is just the natural course of things.

Salado

iirc the entire reason Japan has such a strong masking culture when you're sick is because of the 1918 flu pandemic. It eventually becoming a form of fashion is just the natural course of things.
Try to explain that to a person that struggles to the notion of "Northern Ireland".

Stunned But Dumb

Next Pippa merch is going to be Pippa masks with her smug mouth on it. This is your punishment capipis.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Next Pippa merch is going to be Pippa masks with her smug mouth on it. This is your punishment capipis.
It's less gay than her programming socks so that's a positive.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Not sure why anyone is surprised, though. Looks like a a lot of people confused her autistic "I don't give a shit about 99% of things" for her being "Le based" or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom