"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
she also joked that she was going to one shot sisyphus and send it in as her audition video.
Did she ever make it up that hill? i fell asleep watching that.
(her screams gave me some crazy dreams, do not recommend)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Did she ever make it up that hill? i fell asleep watching that.
(her screams gave me some crazy dreams, do not recommend)
No she did not, she got up to a very narrow bridge in one of the ice stages, and it sunk in with her that she wasn't going to one shot it. she got very far for one stream though

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Salado

peepa luv.png

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God I know Pippa's off sick and I don't want her forcing herself to stream right now, but she could at least get catfished on Twitter again or some shit so we have something to talk about, other than... the last few posts.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Salado

God I know Pippa's off sick and I don't want her forcing herself to stream right now, but she could at least get catfished on Twitter again or some shit so we have something to talk about, other than... the last few posts.
Just embrace it. Or drink, I dunno.

Stunned But Dumb

What did you guys used to do with your time before you spent every night watching Pippa stream

DTrp

Salado

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
What did you guys used to do with your time before you spent every night watching Pippa stream
Wallow in self pity until I found the light that is Pippa, in all her meat glory...
But seriously, I'd just download vms from Vulnhub and take a crack at them, I wasn't particularly good at it, but it was fun, shame I don't have time to do that anymore.

famous artist pipkun

reading AH and getting mati

btw, if pippa got 2024 covid shes going to out for longer than a week. i got fucked for 2 weeks and theres no way she's healthier than i am. 7 days of high temp fevers, all day chills, and then months long coughs.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

kingcaid

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't remember what I used to do but I'm going to use the extra time for more Japanese reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom