"I believed, as a child, that when you farted, you released pieces of your soul, and if you farted too much you would die"Noir Vesper

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm sure some dedicated group is going to crack it so they can make private servers!
I really don't think anybody cares enough.

kingcaid

RedRage

I'm sure some dedicated group is going to crack it so they can make private servers!
I'm still waiting on blacklight servers. I swear if fucking concord gets private servers first.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully she gets some good food and rest tonight, fun stream otherwise

Helkar

Game got kinda ehh towards the end for me, but sure glad Pippa enjoyed it, that was a real good stream.
Fucking eat something, rabbit.

JMForte

Felt they could have done something more with the ending. It just kind of, felt meh going towards the end, but I feel that's a problem with most horror related stuff.

RedRage

Marie belting out all the info for you if I had to assume.
Not really, if you fuck up enough she thinks your incompetent and has you listen to her dealing with teddy and peggy before her kid walks in and stabs you instead of the interview.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is black thhrang the first Sharty kid to make it through the filter?

DogBone

Clara's tastes in men just have no rhyme or reason... also uwu apple princess freaks me out when it moves
I always thought UAP stood for "Unknown Autistic Phenomenon."

As for the game...

The game is pretty good for what it is, but I think the story dragged on a little too long. There are also some problems I have with it. The serial killer being a red herring is fine because it plays into the accident that led to George's death, but the misdirection went on a little too long.

The story is also a little hard to believe because the Whistling Man is treated like a supernatural entity, but it's just two people. All it takes is one person with a gun or even a knife, and the story falls apart. Come to think of it, didn't the beginning of the story start with the sheriff magdumping in self defense? Did that get explained how they killed the sheriff?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I really don't think anybody cares enough.
People will say they're against piracy and ignore the fact that you'll never be able to play Concord without it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
People will say they're against piracy and ignore the fact that you'll never be able to play Concord without it.
Well, when you put it like that, maybe we should crack down on piracy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is black thhrang the first Sharty kid to make it through the filter?
Black Thhrang has made contact with me and I can say I'm pretty sure he is not a sharty.

Atlas

You know, on second thought, maybe crunchyroll is the best place to get anime

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Black Thhrang has made contact with me and I can say I'm pretty sure he is not a sharty.
I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a janny, but someone making an account based on a janny takes the cake.

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Nice RT rage
s50ys0.png

my tweet only got a ❤️

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're all so proud of you guys for receiving your asspats. You gonna hang it on your fridge too?
:nolanNormal:
:smugpipi:
I am purposely being an asshole for the sake of comedy.

RedRage

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
We're all so proud of you guys for receiving your asspats. You gonna hang it on your fridge too?
:nolanNormal:
:smugpipi:
I am purposely being an asshole for the sake of comedy.
Gotta get it framed

IbJ7B3C.jpg

Top Bottom