"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help
"Rowling is annoying" - Pippa

Well yea, she is a woman :smugpipi:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Pippa the movie's not bad cause the directors an asshole, the movie's bad cause he's an asshole who made it bad to spite everyone.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She has a point with Rowling being annoying. Before she became Queen Terf Idealized, everybody used to make fun of her for making random characters gay or whatever the fuck.

Hff201

Early Adopter
J.K. Rowling is annoying? I guess Pippa is a trans ally! Rie collab when? 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of course you can.
What's that supposed to mean?

But really I can get why she likes it more as she hasn't seen the first one, as the first experience with a piece of media can really elevate it. I know I saw Crow: City of Angels before the original Crow and really liked it despite most people hating it back then, and then watching the original Crow and thinking it was just alright as I had already seen something like it.

Topo Chico

Rowling is only "annoying" because troons (in part) ruined being a woman in the west... Pippa plz, she seems like she's trying to fix her shit country and bash the troons...

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She has a point with Rowling being annoying. Before she became Queen Terf Idealized, everybody used to make fun of her for making random characters gay or whatever the fuck.
Or black, I remember she said Hermione could be black despite explicitly describing her as white in the books.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
  • Hermione Granger was actually black
  • Dumbledore was a fag
  • Wizards literally shit themselves in the streets and then magic it away
Just off the top of my head

RedRage

then watching the original Crow and thinking it was just alright as I had already seen something like it.
Are you at least able to understand the reason for that being you watching them out of order?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Rowling is only "annoying" because troons (in part) ruined being a woman in the west... Pippa plz, she seems like she's trying to fix her shit country and bash the troons...
Nah, you're having selective memory here. Rowling was a mediocre writer and whenever she got into mild controversy or wanted attention she hit the Blizzard eject button and turned an established character gay, or did something else equally retarded.

Topo Chico

Nah, you're having selective memory here. Rowling was a mediocre writer and whenever she got into mild controversy or wanted attention she hit the Blizzard eject button and turned an established character gay, or did something else equally retarded.
Fair, I only have once watched the movies and only seen her spergouts about troons.

lvl8

I don't see the similarities between Taxi Driver and Joker.

Hff201

Early Adopter
To give an actual serious take on this, it does bother me how many people started sucking up to her the moment she started sperging out over troons. She's always had the "RF" part of TERF to her with all the usual feminist baggage.

The minute the trans conversation starts dying down, she'll go back to seething about the regular men who're trying to be chummy with her now.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Are you at least able to understand the reason for that being you watching them out of order?
That's the point I'm making, I liked the second one more simply because I saw it first and it was a new concept to me. Had I seen it second I'd probably have liked the first more, the whole point is your first exposure to something new and interesting will make you like it even if a more experienced viewer wouldn't because they've already seen something like it that was better. Even watching the better version after the fact can feel worse because it lacks that first time experience.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"If you want to watch Joker 2, don't watch Joker 1"
:ironmousekek:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
1728353901417.png

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"If you want to watch Joker 2, don't watch Joker 1"
:ironmousekek:
Pippa and I are once more in sync.

That's the point I'm making, I liked the second one more simply because I saw it first and it was a new concept to me. Had I seen it second I'd probably have liked the first more, the whole point is your first exposure to something new and interesting will make you like it even if a more experienced viewer wouldn't because they've already seen something like it that was better. Even watching the better version after the fact can feel worse because it lacks that first time experience.

RedRage

Right, the point I was getting to is that Pippa will not make that connection or will ignore it, and will instead look for faults in the first movie if she ever watches it.

Top Bottom