"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Seriously, think about this guys. The things on social media that get the most attention, engagement, and shares are outrage posts. This post by Pippa is a big point of outrage but analyze the outcomes, if it doesn't take off no one cares and it's a dud, if people get angry and spread it everywhere what's the actually outrage that she liked a movie you didn't like or a shitty movie? That's hardly something to really be mad at someone about long term but in the moment it's a whirlwind of discussion. Just look at how active this thread is now.

Keemstar had to get Boogie to admit to faking cancer to get him this level of engagement for his shitty show and if that flopped it would have been the end for Boogie and maybe even Keem. Pippa captured the same thing and the worst that can happen to her is people think she likes bad movies, how controversial.

Pippa is literally a genius.
shutupfaggot

Helkar

Seriously, think about this guys.
I love how not even you dare justify or praise her actual take, so you're forced to pivot to praising her social media acumen instead.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Seriously, think about this guys. The things on social media that get the most attention, engagement, and shares are outrage posts. This post by Pippa is a big point of outrage but analyze the outcomes, if it doesn't take off no one cares and it's a dud, if people get angry and spread it everywhere what's the actually outrage that she liked a movie you didn't like or a shitty movie? That's hardly something to really be mad at someone about long term but in the moment it's a whirlwind of discussion. Just look at how active this thread is now.

Keemstar had to get Boogie to admit to faking cancer to get him this level of engagement for his shitty show and if that flopped it would have been the end for Boogie and maybe even Keem. Pippa captured the same thing and the worst that can happen to her is people think she likes bad movies, how controversial.

GRqJhXtX0AABpUw.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

64z7h0.png

Helkar

"there's no wrong message in art imo "
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND
I get where she's coming from.
I can even see why she'd like the movie.
I don't, but i honestly didn't like the first one either(even tho i appreciate it as a solid example of filmmaking).

But her "i don't get where the hate is coming from" lines without, apparently, seeing the first movie is just willful ignorance.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I love how not even you dare justify or praise her actual take, so you're forced to pivot to praising her social media acumen instead.
I can even see a world in which I could understand her take if she's being genuine but whether she knows it or not she just made one of the most amazing social media engagement posts in human history.

You don't have the funds, sorry.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa could tweet out TJD and he would be the first to willingly get against the wall while saying how right she is. He is a complete sycophant.
:smugpipi:

Helkar

I can even see a world in which I could understand her take if she's being genuine but whether she knows it or not she just made one of the most amazing social media engagement posts in human history.
This reads like a normal and rational sentence(if somewhat hyperbolic).
You forgot to add "meat" in the end.
Slipping, tsk tsk.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa could tweet out TJD and he would be the first to willingly get against the wall while saying how right she is. He is a complete sycophant.
Oh come on now, that's not true. I'd do as many Jews did that were loyal to Hitler, who was a Jew trying to eliminate the competition, and man the ovens.

How much money would it take for you to stream your death McNutt style?
Enough to create Lazarus technology so I may return to enjoy my fortunes or at least some way so that I may take my ill-gotten gains into the underworld with me.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
sfgfdfsdC.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
One of the biggest social media trends this year was some girl talking about giving blowjobs.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder that Arthur Fleck gets raped in this movie. It is so retarded that it made r/ShittyMovieDetails break character.
1728279641996.png
1728279721680.png
1728279739698.png

I am stealing this from Capipicord.
1728279771486.png

Helkar

One of the biggest social media trends this year was some girl talking about giving blowjobs.
I still refuse to believe that anything about this story is organic.
Has to be some massive psyop. Please let it be a massive psyop i want to hold on to what precious little faith in humanity i still have.

RedRage

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How does this apply to Pippa who is a good girl?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

How does this apply to Pippa who is a good girl?
She really really liked the move with gay rape as one of its main points, take that as you will

Helkar

"Batman getting raped in prison" was, if memory serves, some musing Snyder had in one of the interviews about how he *would* do it if he was allowed to create a truly-"realistic" DC Universe, not something that was actually present in his films. Not that it helped them much.

Top Bottom