"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa really excited about White!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Astrea's really bad huh?

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>I gotta be real careful with what I say here

Sven

Pippa has MTG autism
Who knew she could read, she's never shown the ability to before

edit - honestly I thought she would get distracted by animals and would just build a deck of pretty cards with no synergy

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Who knew she could read, she's never shown the ability to before
She literally runs a book club, Pippa is a very wise good meat girl.

DogBone

You all think Pippa is based for liking White. Just you wait until it's all ruined when she decides to play exclusively Selesnya!

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
You all think Pippa is based for liking White. Just you wait until it's all ruined when she decides to play exclusively Selesnya!
I could see her playing Hate Bears

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Jews only claim they are white when it's convenient for them. they are not white.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jews only claim they are white when it's convenient for them. they are not white.
Well yea, we can't go around flaunting our superiority all the time, sometimes it's easier to claim to be Neanderthal.

DTrp

waiting room

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I could see her playing Hate Bears
1728091389383.png

DTrp

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Didn't they ban this card for being too based?
It and other cards of it ilk. I left the game cause of that bullshit among other reasons.

DogBone

Yes, along with cards called "Crusade" and "Jihad." There were others, too.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yes. During the Floyd Riots they banned that card and several others such as "Imprison" because it was a vaguely dark skinned person in the art, Cleanse because it's a white card that kills all creatures, and Crusade. You can't even look them up in Gatherer because that might offend someone.

The artist is an actual Nazi Fur though.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Yes. During the Floyd Riots they banned that card and several others such as "Imprison" because it was a vaguely dark skinned person in the art, Cleanse because it's a white card that kills all creatures, and Crusade. You can't even look them up in Gatherer because that might offend someone.

You can't even look them up and buy them off tcgplayer

Sven

Crusade is all white or attacking creatures get +1/+1 or something like that right, I'm pretty sure I got that one

Edit - I should go through a list of oldish banned cards and see how many I own sometime for fun, don't think it will be much as I was just a little late to all the really fun cards

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You can't even look them up and buy them off tcgplayer
I think Ebay was taking down listings for them originally at first and then gave up. The funniest part was Invoke was something like a $50 card before the ban and then it shot to $300 when it was banned and everyone wanted it all of a sudden.

Oh! And the artist, despite being an actual Nazi came out and said he didn't base the art on the KKK but traditional European religious garb as seen in Spanish Easter or Hellsing Ultimate because not everyone is a retarded goy American.

Crusade is all white or attacking creatures get +1/+1 or something like that right, I'm pretty sure I got that one
All White creatures, but I think only the original art is banned and future arts that don't depict Knight Templars aren't banned or something stupid.

Eureka

Top Bottom